36: Deal or no deal??

First of all super sorry for being late, actually I had gone for a trip and returned just today, hope you'll understand. I'll try that this doesn't happen again.

Check out the new cover made by MonaMandy di on my request..!!

So beautiful and creative, isn't it??

Also, hope you checked out my new 5 shot story which I have written it for the #ShotContest, if not then go straight after reading this part and tell me if you like it.❤❤

It had been 2 weeks since the whole rehan fiasco. Sanaya had returned back to her place. Instead of getting negative image harsh got lots of support for taking action against his own son.

Rehan was sent to rehab center for 6 months and would be shifted to jail for 6 years in case of drugs intake and attempt to rape. Renuka was all alone in the house and now merely talked to anyone, little did she know that this was just the beginning of her troubles.

Randhir had tried several times to talk to Sanyukta but couldn't muster the courage for that. Today he had finally decided to talk to harsh first and discuss his decision.

"Pitaji hume aapse kuch baat karni hai." He declared getting inside the study room, locking it properly.

"Haan bolo beta." Harsh knew what it was.

"Humne bhot socha woh shadi wali deal ke baare mei aur...." He couldn't say further.

"Usme sochna kya tha woh toh pehle se decided tha naa." Harsh shrugged.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें