40: Murderer

A weeks had passed since renuka received that video. She put all in her power to trace the caller but couldn't, it was someone very smart. There was no word from the blackmailer after that day.

Renuka was sulking and seething with anger as she wasn't able to do anything. She even stopped meeting rehan due to fear.

What added to her frustration was randhir's smile, the more she wanted to wipe it off the more it intensified.

Randhir and Sanyukta seemed very busy since last one week on account of party work. They used to be out mostly.

One fine morning Sanyukta was waking up randhir to get ready for the meeting that was going to be held in their abode. But randhir being himself was giving her a tough time.

"Kya hai Sanyukta sone dijiye naa hume." He cringed sleepily.

"Kya sone dijiye, arree aap bhool gye kya aaj itni important party meeting hai." She widened her eyes.

"Kuch nhi bhoole hai, meeting mei bhot time hai, abhi hume sona hai." He turned his back to her and dumped his face in the pillow.

She glared at the back of his head, at the moment she felt like pulling his hair, the same that she loved to caress softly. She decided something and smiled evily.

"Aapko sona hai naa, thik hai in fact hum bhi wapas so jate hai." She chirped while thinking.

"Great thought. Chaliye idhar aaiye." He said with closed eyes and opened one end of the quilt for her to get in.

She entered the same quilt and laid down on the same pillow, he immediately caged her by her back and she hugged him by his waist. Both cuddled for a while enjoying the warmth in the chilled A/C room.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें