9: Rivals

So second update for the day... Happy???
This one is specially dedicated to 1999Su and vidushi_28
Now that I have given it I want long comments and many votes.
____________________________________

It was the engagement day everyone was rushing here and there and were very busy but two souls were sitting in their respective rooms sulking in their misery they were none other then the bride and groom who couldn't do anything being tied with their parent's swear.

All their relatives had arrived on a short notice and this news spread like fire amongst the media. But as all the family members were so busy in the preps, they didn't get the time to take notice.

Sanyukta's phone was snatched away by her father to prevent her from making any plans and Randhir had deliberately switched off his phone to avoid all calls.

It was time to go to the banquet hall booked for the ceremony. The girl's family was already present their, the men were looking after the preparations while they women were getting ready in the rooms upstairs.

As Randhir's family reached there the first person to catch his attention was their rival standing at the gate, welcoming them with a smile and his hands joined together.

He was super confused and what added to it was his father happily hugging the person he hates the most. As his father came back in position randhir mumbled his query in his ear-

"Pitaji yeh yaha kya kar rhe hai aur aaj yeh karele ke mooh se phool kese baras rhe hain? Hume badhai dene aaye hain kya?"

"Shh. Randhir apne sasur ji ke baare mei aise baat nhi karte. Inki beti sanyukta se hi toh tumhari shadi ho rhi hai." His father whispered back.

This came as a big shock for randhir. Of course he wasn't ready to marry his rival and specially not after what he had heard about her for being the don of her college.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें