chapter three

Shawn

It was 2:30, and I decided it was time to dip. It was late, so I was going to walk the girls back to they dorm. I don't know wether it was the liquor, or my mind that wouldn't let me take my eyes off of Jazz. She looked good tonight.

I know I got a girl, who happens to be her best friend, that I love, but I am a man, and shit I'm young. I'd be more than willing to tie the knot with Milah one day, but I gotta explore a little first.

We got to the dorm at 2:39, and shortly after we got in her bed, Milah had drifted off to sleep. I decided not to stay, and headed out her room door. As I made my way out, Jazz was leaving the bathroom.

"Come here Ma." I said loud enough for her to hear, but not too loud, to where anyone else could.

"What's up?" She said looking nervous.

"Gimme ya phone." I said reaching my hand out.

"For what?" She said before hesitantly handing it over.

"Use your head." I teased.

"Boy shutup." She smiled. I handed her phone back after putting my number in it, so she'd know who was texting her tonight.

"Aight Ma, I'm bout to head out, walk me to the door."

"Aye. This between me and you..." I leaned whispering in her ear, pulling her into a hug and grabbing her ass that was now sitting in a pair of shorts. I guess from that Nova place all the girls love 😂

She stood there looking shocked as she closed the door behind me.

When I got to the house I decided to text her, I had her number a while back, from Milah's phone, but never used it, cause I didn't wanna seem weird. It had been saved under something that wouldn't seem suspicious.

( I'm petty, so I made a fake convo rather than typing it 😂 )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( I'm petty, so I made a fake convo rather than typing it 😂 )

Shorty was tripping thinking I couldn't handle her. Shidd, I'll snatch her lil ass soul.

It was late af though, so I decided to cut the convo there before I made a trip back to they dorm.

I ain't gone lie, I feel bad for stepping out on Milah, but like I said, I'm young.......

I'm sorry for making the fine nigga a dog y'all 😩
Please comment & vote.
Leave any tips/ideas.
Sorry for any mistakes I make throughout the book ❤️

How It All Happenedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें