Ch.11 Mistakes like this

Malachite's POV:
I woke up the next morning to see Mommy talking to Peridot. I wait until their conversation is over. "Perry! I have to tell you something!" I say running up to her. "What is it?" Peridot asked. "I want to Mommy and Jasper puppy to be friends." I said a little nervous. "I agree." Peridot said.

Timeskip

Lapis's POV:
Peridot led me to the barn. "Why are we here?" I asked. "It's a surprise." Peridot said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to see Malachite with a serious look on her face. "What's this about?" I asked confused. Then I see Jasper puppy. I start to run, but she pushed me to stop.

"You need to talk to Jasper puppy. You can't keep running away from your problems. " Peridot spewed out. Peridot is right. I can't keep running from my problems. I was sitting on the wooden floor with Jasper puppy sitting across from me.

Peridot and Malachite left me alone with her in the barn. "Why did you hurt me?" I spat out. Jasper puppy stared at me with confusion. "I loved you and you took my heart out smashed it into a million pieces! I HATE YOU!" I yelled. Then I cried in my hands.

"All I ever did was love you and you took it for granted. You were my first love, but you didn't care." I said still crying in my hands. Then I saw a bright light while my hands are still over my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Making me look up.

My vision is blurry, but I see Jasper? "I'm sorry, but my love for you wasn't as special. My love was for Pink Diamond.....but she's gone." Jasper said in a sad tone. "I'm sorry again." Then Jasper pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back. Poof. Jasper was gone. All I saw was orange flowers.

I layed down next to the orange flowers while holding myself. I sniffled and held a flower in my hand. I heard the door creak open and hear foot steps come closer to me. "What happened to Jasper puppy?" Malachite asked.

I sat up and turned around to face Malachite and Peridot. I play water vision to show them what happened. Malachite was devastated, but she preserved the orange flowers into a light water bubble. So the flowers wouldn't drown in the water. I placed the water bubble next to a corner. We will always have a reminder of Jasper.