Ch.6 Hello...Again

Malachite's POV:
Steven, Mommy and I are flying in the air and the view is so pretty! There's a bird flying next to us, so I hold my hands out and the bird actually sat in my hands! I started petting it and it was rubbing it's head on my hand.

Then the bird flew away. Then we landed in front of the Crystal Temple. All of us walked in and fusions were running everywhere. "Steven!" The gems yell and ran to Steven. I got scared, so I hid behind Mommy.

I heard a Malachite voice, so I peeked my head from Mommy and I see Alexandrite. "H-Hi." I said nervously. She just looked at me and nodded. She stuck her hand out and I shook her hand. Her sister Garnet walked up to me and said hello. I'm not really scared of Garnet because she likes me, but Alexandrite..... scary.

I saw a green gem I recognise. *Gasp* "Green dorrito!" I yelled as I ran to her. "Huh!?" She said. "I mean Peridot." I said as I hugged her. "Malachite!" How are you?" "Good."

"Where's Lapis and Jasper?" Peridot asked. "Mama's not here, but Mommy is. She's over there." I pointed. I watched Peridot walk over to Mommy and talk to her. But Mommy was yelling at Peridot and being rude to her.

Then i was tackled by Stevonnie and Smoky Quartz. "Ow!" I yelled. "Sorry!" Stevonnie apologize. "You wanna play with us?" Smoky asked. "Yeah." "I'm going to get you!" She said as she chased me and Stevonnie.

Today was a very interesting day, but I kept thinking about Mama. Hopefully I can cope of not seeing her again.