Ch.3 Visiting

Lapis' POV:
It's been a year since Malachite was born and today I decided to take the family to see Steven. Yes I know that Jasper hates the Crystal Gems, but she doesn't know that we're going to see them. Once we finally get to there Jasper sees Steven so I pull her back with a water leashe.

"Lapis!" "Steven!" The both of us yelled then ran to each other and hugged. "I missed you! I want you to meet someone. Malachite come here!" I said. Malachite walked over to me. "Say hi to Steven." "Hi!" Malachite said with excitement.

Jasper then walked up to Steven and gave him a sinister look. "H-Hey J-Jasper." Steven said in a frightened voice. "Rose." Jasper said with sinister. "Why don't you two go and play." I said. Then I watched them walk away.

"Steven how are you?" "I'm doing okay. How are you?" Steven replied. "Things haven't been going good ever since I trapped Jasper under the ocean for a year. I don't know what to do I love her, but we've been arguing ever since Malachite was born."

"Maybe she doesn't know how to show love." "Or maybe it's time to end the relationship and move on." I say in a sad voice. I feel Steven patting my back to make me feel better. Then I heard screaming. I look over to see Malachite and Alexandrite fighting, Jasper is encouraging it.

(Ruby and Sapphire are Garnet and Alexandrite's parents. Garnet is Alexandrite's sister in this AU.)

Garnet is trying to pull Alexandrite off of Malachite. I also see Ruby and Sapphire punching Jasper's legs and she's laughing at them.

"Malachite!" I yell. I see her fly to the air and she's ready to throw herself and crash into Alexandrite. I fly to go get Malachite and she has a nasty, mean face expression. "Grrr! 'Gasp.' When she saw me flying towards her she had a shocked face expression.

She knew when I was flying towards her and I had a angered face expression. That meant that she was in trouble. I caught her in my arms and flew downwards to the Earth. "What has gotten into you!?" I raised my voice at her. She looked very scared and pointed her finger at Jasper.

"Calm down Lapis. She's a fighter just like me." Jasper said with a laugh. "Stay away from my kids!" Ruby yelled. "Ruby calm down." Sapphire said with a calm voice. After that Ruby stomped her feet and mumbled under her breathe.
After that Jasper, Malachite and I went back into the ocean and arguing and fighting happened again.