Ch.5 Hello Steven

Malachite's POV:
I heard a crash, so I woke up. I see a boy with black curly hair. Who's wearing a red shirt with a star on it. He's kind of short. I recognize him, but I can't remember his name. 'Oh no! He's walking towards me!' I think to myself. I fly towards the ceiling.

"Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!" I hear him say. I don't trust him, but I will get close to him, but not  to close. "It's me Steven." He says with a smile. "Steven?" I ask. "Yeah Steven." I still look at him confused.

He lifts up his shirt to show his gem then something sparked in my mind. "Oh I know who you are!" I say in a 'a-ha' voice. I fly in his arms and he holds me in his arms. The both of us start laughing.

Lapis' POV:
I open my eyes slowly and Malachite's gone. I panic for a second, but I hear laughter. I turn my head to see Steven holding Malachite in his arms. "Steven?" I asked. Steven turned his head and said "Lapis!" He set Malachite down and gave me a hug.

"I missed you!" He rejoiced then he backed away. "I-Is Jasper here?" He asked in a nervous voice. "No....She's still trapped under the ocean." I say in a sad voice. "Aw. Cheer up! If it makes you feel better we can go see the Crystal Gems."

"I don't really know." I say in a nervous voice. But Steven gives me the puppy eyes and Malachite does too. I give in. "Alright we'll go see them." I say in a defeat, but happy tone. "Yay!" Steven and Malachite rejoiced. All I could do was laugh.

The three of us flew to go meet them.