11. History Repeating

Start from the beginning

Bonnie rushed in a second later and Allison watched her friend curiously as she sat down in her seat. She looked like she hadn't slept all night with those bags under her eyes. Elena and Allison turned around and they both mouthed, "are you okay?" Bonnie's response was a shrug of her shoulders.

"Good morning everyone." Allison turned to the owner of the voice and her eyes widened. This was her new history teacher? He was hot! She smirked and rested her chin in the palm of her hand as he continued to speak. "Alrighty." He said as he went over to the blackboard and picked up a piece of chalk. He began writing something, "let's see. Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origin. My family immigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I however was born and raised in Boston. Now, the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather who I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably wanna pronounce it Al-ar-ic but it's 'Alaric', okay? You can call me Ric. I'm your new history teacher." He explained with a smile. Yes, Allison definitely liked him.

The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson and everyone got up to leave

The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson and everyone got up to leave. For the first time Allison didn't cause any trouble in history. In fact she hadn't disturbed the lesson at all. Allison was about to leave when Alaric said, "um, Allison Carter? Could you hold on a second?" Elena looked at her and she nodded for her friend to go and catch up with Bonnie. "Um sure, what's up?"

Alaric sat down at his desk and Allison sat on top of one of the students desks. She watched as Alaric pulled out a huge fat file that looked like it was about to fall apart any second as he put it on his desk. "Now." He started, "I wanna talk to you about your former history lesson with Mr. Tanner." Oh great, this is gonna suck she thought. He opened the file and laughed lightly, "I've read this thing and I've gotta say I've had a few laughs. This is basically a catalog of everything you've ever done on school grounds." He explained to her. "Seriously? How much time did this guy have?" Allison asked.

He laughed, "well, apparently a lot, but I don't care about this. Clean slate and all that." He said as he threw the file in the trash. Allison scratched the back of her neck, "thanks, and no offense, but history really isn't my favorite subject." "yeah, I can see that, but if you wanna graduate you're gonna have to pass history." He told her seriously. Allison groaned, "why? They should all want me to graduate no matter what so they never have to put up with me again." Alaric laughed again, "yeah, but that's not gonna happen if you don't pass your classes. So what I want you to do is write a paper on the town's history. No Wikipedia or any of that crap, okay? This should help you bump your history grade up if you do it well." 

Alaric chuckled at her frightened facial expression, "don't worry, I've got another kid that'll be doing the same thing as you." Just as he said that Jeremy knocked on the door, "oh and here he is now." Allison nodded at Alaric and began to leave the room mumbling, "thanks." to him and patting Jeremy on the shoulder. He nudged her playfully and she pushed him back. They both laughed as he entered Alaric's room and Allison left to find Elena and Bonnie.