Forever and always

Hey guys, this is not an update but just read it, please?

Imma keep this short and simple.

I made 2 new books so go check it out !! 🤩 with these 2 books coming out, I want this on to come to an end, so expect at least 3 more chapters tonight :)

The new books are based on Corbyn and Zach...💘

speaking Zach, my poor baby Zach...

ZACH DOES NOT NEED THIS HATE, his career is just getting started and for all the 'limelights' telling him to kill himself, that's low. I wouldn't even wish that upon my worst enemy, telling someone to do that is consider bullying. I will NOT be in a fandom who take things out of proportion, and I absolutely ADORE this fandom, limelight's are the strongest family out here. Zach is just a kid, like the rest of us. Give him a break.

I'm African American and yes what he said was uncalled for, hell I don't even like saying that word.. but I still support the living shit out of him because EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, and for crying out loud he was singing a song. I love Zach, a lot, yes I know his actions offended some of you, and I know he's sorry... but give him a break.

You guys are saying "Zach ruined the band" and "Zach just needs to die" do you know what that can do to a human being? Imagine being in his shoes and seeing his top priorities telling him all sorts of stuff on social media.

It just won't feel right.

LAST THING

ZACH AND DANIEL ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS THEY ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP

Zach can be happy with Loren... and Daniel, well I think Daniel is fine with watermelon 😂

But if he has feelings for Tessa, LET THE MAN BE!!!

Actually.. THIS IS THE LAST THING ::

I saw my girl clo say something on twitter and I was like

"YES YOU DO THAT" aww I freaking love her 🤩❤️

But you can love me or hate me for my opinion, I'm still gonna do me 🤷‍♀️ and imma still support Zach and the rest of the boys, period

-kenzie🤷‍♀️💘