dm's btwn hayes and kenzie/dialogue

Kenzie's POV

hayes dmed me?

Hey kenzie

Hey hayesss :)

We should link up asap

Im down, when

Up to u, when are u free?

Tonight. Then all next week

Im down for tonight, if thats okay

Yeah, 6pm?

Sounds good, see ypu soon
Read at 1:59 pm

Dialogue

So... let me catch u up on things.

The boys are on tour rn, for 2 more months, for their Invitation tour.

Hayes and i are really close friends, but he respects that im with daniel and keeps his distant.

Sammy, Matthew, and Lizzy are in Ohio for the month and i miss them like crazy, they're doing a MTV show.

Logan and Jake are beefing again... about the "third verse" oh god.

I hang out a lot with Team 10 and Clout Gang, its lit. Clout gang and team 10 dont enjoy the idea of me hanging out with all of them but whatever.

As for me, well I've been getting into music a lot. I've been working on a ep rn, just for fun, then i plan to make an album, which is cool.

It sucks tho cuz as soon as the boys are done with tour, i start.. LIKE AS SOON AS THEY'RE DONE. I leave the nest day they come back, it sucks. I wont see Daniel for 4 months, unless i go to the LA show, which im planning to go unless i end up being busy... again. They're La show is next weeks.

Skip time to Hayes and Kenzie hanging out

Hayes and i went to Santa Monica

"Lets go on the ferris wheel!" Hayes said with pure excitement in his voice

I nod yes as we finish our cotton candy.

As we were on the Ferris wheel i got a text from Corbyn, but i chose to ignore it until after the ferris wheel.

Little did i know, that text changed my life.

After the ferris wheel, i checked the text from Corbyn and as i read it, i felt my heart drop.

Corbean☺💜
Kenzie... Daniel is cheating on you with Aspen. They hooked up a few time and been all flirty abd touchy shince tour started. Im so sorry Kenzie💔

Queen Kenzie👑❤
Oh.. thanks Corbyn, ily😭💙

I felt so many emotions it honestly scared me.

Not so long after that the other boys text me saying the same thing.

Hayes asked me if i was okay and i lied and said yes. We headed home after the feris wheel because it was already 11pm.

"Bye Kenz, i love you!" Hayes said smiling

"Bye Hayes! I love you too dork" i said kissing his cheek

That night i cried until there were no more tears left in me to cry with.