tour !

Kenzie's POV

2 weeks later

10 am

It's tour day! My boys are leaving for tour, nooooooo!

The last few weeks weren't the best. Christina and corbyn are dating. Tessa and Daniel have been arguing about their engagement. The rest of the boys and I have been chilling somewhat.

"You ready for tour" i ask the boys while they eat

They all nod excitedly. Oh I forgot to tell you, Christina is going on tour with them, yay...!

I'm going to half of the stops, so it's not that bad.

Ashley, Corbyn's sister is staying with me for the time the boys are gone because she wanted to, we've grown closer these past few months.

She should arrive in about an hour, the boys leave at 7, their first stop is in LA, so obviously I'm going to that show with Ashley.

2 hours later

Ashley arrived 30 mins ago and were just watching Netflix with everyone. Just in case you're wondering, I don't talk to Corbyn or Christina. Corbyn and I got into an argument last week and we haven't spoken, he actually took it to twitter to say I'm a bad friend and I don't support the boys because I don't like them, I'm only hanging out with them because of Logan, not true at all I love my boys! But yeah, so people believed him, others didn't. So yeah.

I sit next to Jack and Zach while we start to watch Friends, best show ever!

Jack told me a funny joke which caused me to giggle a bit

"Can you please stop giggling, it's annoying" corbyn snaps at me

"If you don't like it, you can take your unwelcome attitude and walk through that door, it is my house" I said smiling

"Don't be such a bitch" I hear Christina whisper

"Shut up" I snap back

I see Ashley slightly giggle in the corner of my eye

I turn my attention back to the tv.

A few hours later

it turns put we've been watching Netflix all day because its currently 5:30, which means we have to get ready for the show, the boys left an hour ago. the boys told me im going to be the guest star today so im performing, yay. they told me I could pick who I want to do a duet with, obviously I chose Zach.

kenzie-

Ashley-

Ashley-