break ups & make ups pt 2

Ashley's POV

so much anger had built up in me within .2 seconds.

I had walked over to Jordan and raised my hand as Kenzie stopped me... what?

"KENZIE LET GO, YOU DONT EVEN LIKE THE HOE!" I yell at her

"you're right, I don't but if you love Zach... you wouldn't hurt her. SHE IS HIS FRIEND TOO ASH. Respect that! Leave the bitch alone!" She says as she lets go of my hand.

I think about what she had said and with no hesitation... I SLAPPED THE BITCH!

"ASHLEY! What the hell?!?!" Zach yells at me

"What? She basically indicated she wanted to have sex with you Zachary and you thought I was gonna let her slide with that bs??" I yell back

"Leave." He whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"W-What?" I stutter

"Leave!" He yells. I stumble back in shock and do what he asked, it is his birthday after all. I run out of the building with kenzie & corbyn running after me.

Zach's POV 

I was about to run after Ashley knowing what I did was wrong of me, when kenzie has stopped me.

"Leave her alone right now" she says as she follows Ashley and corbyn

I nod and sit as I take in what had just happened. I fucked up.

"What the hell zach? Picking Jordan over Ashely?! After all you've been through? Come on" Matthew, my best friend who I yell everything to, speaks up.

I breath out shakily and shrug as Jordan tries to sit on me.

"Jordan stop you fucked EVERYTHING UP GET OFF OF ME! You're such a bitch!" I yell at her.

She rolls her eyes and backs away from me.

Kenzie's POV

As I run after Ashley I see her stop and turn left, so I followed her, corbyn right behind me.

I see Ashley put her back against the wall and slowly slide down it, with her hands on her face. My poor nugget.

I run and hug her before she can fully fall onto the floor. I held her into me arms

"It's okay ash, it's okay" I whisper in her ear as I run my hands through her hair, rocking ya side to side a bit. Soon enough Corbyn caught up to us.

"Why her? What does she have that I don't??" Ashley finally says..

"Nothing, he just said it in anger" corbyn says comforting her

"Ash, babe, don't cry over him or her! Don't let her get to you!" I say as I wipe her tears.

She stands up and nods.

I make sure she looks decent enough to where you could barely tell she was crying.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Corbyn and I take her back into the venue as we see Zach with red puffy eyes... he was crying.

Corbyn  trips over AIR, like the idiot he is, and causes Zach to look up. Zach smiles weakly as Ashley does the same.

Zach wipes the tears he had and runs up to Ashley, giving her the MOST passionate kiss ever.

"Oh yeah, no I'm totally fine!" Corbyn says getting up and dusting himself off.

We all laugh as the rest of the group joins us by the stage.

I noticed something... Jordan was gone? I guess jack has noticed my confused face because once I made eye contact with him, he mouthed 'we made her leave' I nod and smile as Ashley looks confused as well... she looks over at me..

"She left" I mouthed to her. She nods and kisses Zach all over his face, cuties.

I laugh as I walk over to Daniel😚😚

"Guys it's 10. Anyone else tired?" Jonah speaks up.

We ALL nod.

Ashely walks over to the herron family...

"I'm sorry you guys had to see that, I promise I'm not that aggressive nor that rude. I never want you guys have to see me that way, especially you!" She says, pointing at Reese at the end of the sentence. Mrs herron smiles and says...

"It's fine, a lady's gotta do what a lady's gotta do, right? Plus we don't like her either" she laughs

Reese looks at Ashley and looks at her in complete 'aw.' Reese and Ashley have never met before...

"You're so pretty!!" Reese says as she admires Ashley

"Not as pretty as you though gorgeous!" Ashley says smiling

"Are you Zach's new girlfriend?" She asks

Ashely nods.

"You know he talks about you a lot while we're on ft with each other?" Reese says smiling

Ashley smiles and winks at Zach as Zach blushes hard.

"IM STILL TIRED!" Jonah now yells grumpy

We laugh as we al head to the hotel.

25 mins later

We have arrived at the hotel.

The herron and Seavey Family go to their hotel rooms as for us? We all go into the boys room to celebrate Zach's last hour as a 17th year old.

"I'm actually so tired, I'm gonna go to bed" I announce, Daniel following me

"Yeah 'bed' my ass" Jack says as he looks at Daniel and I

I roll my eyes and leave the room.

"Babe, if you wanna hang with Zach go ahead. I'm actually going to bed" I say as I wrap my arms around Daniels neck

"Nah, I'm tired too. I don't understand how they aren't" Daniel laughs and kisses me

I grab the hotel key out of my purse and open my door.

I take off my clothes & grab one of Daniels hoodies.

I put it on as Daniel watches me.

"You're hot baby, did you know that?" Daniel says, causing me to blush.

"I love you!" I said winking, I crawl into the bed and go under sheets as Daniel does the same, after taking off his clothes as well, leaving him only in his boxers.

I cuddle into him and hide my face into the crook of his neck.

My eyes get heavy and I feel my body giving up for the day. I start to drift asleep as I hear one sentence to cause me fall asleep smiling..

"Goodnight beautiful. I love you so much babygirl"

"I love you too baby"

And with that, I was asleep.