dialogue & kenzie

kenzie's POV

2 weeks later

corbyn has been gone for 2 weeks and we have been so distance lately because of our schedules. So we don't talk, and I miss him so much it makes my heart throb just thinking of him.

but I don't get it, I don't talk to corbyn but I talk to Zach all the time, but im not worried cuz Zach told me after every show he's in his bunk watching Netflix, and before the show he's in the arena admiring it, then going back on the bus... so he's not cheating on me, gladly.  but I feel bad he's always stuck on the us because he wants to remain "loyal" to me.

but besides all of that im surprising him at the next show, which is tomorrow, Zach's helping me surprise him and logan is coming with me to see Camila Cabellio. its in new York, so i'll also see Christina which is exciting. im leaving at 3am, its currently 12 am, litty.

Christina is a cool girl, im ngl but I get a feeling her and jack are seeing each other. but that's none of my business.

logan and I start packing...

when we finish its 1:30 so we decide to eat something before we go, so we eat cinnamon toast crunch... it was soooo good. lmao. when we finish eating its around 2:15. we decide to leave, since the airport is 10 minutes away from our apartment.  when we arrive to the airport the first thing we do is get starbucks, because, well we're basic.

after getting starbucks, we go to security... they call for our plane.

6 hours later

we arrive in new York and its 8am. I start to get major butterflies in my stomach.  logan called for an uber and we drive to arena and meet up with Zach.

Zach was with all the wdw boys,  which was stupid because corbyn is there next to Zach and Daniel. I called Zach and corbyn apparently saw and answered.

"kenzie!!!" corbyn yells through the phone.

"hey baby!"

"isn't it around 7 at la, why are u up so early??"

"logan and I are working out and I saw Zach texted me to call him so I did"

"herron why are u telling my girlfriend to call you?"

"because shes my mom" I heard Zach say in the back

"okay that's weird" I heard the rest of the boys say.

"well what are u guys up to right now?" I say trying to change the weird subject

"just at the arena, its huge!!" corbyn says clearly smiling

"well im proud of you guys, its a pretty big one!"

"wait how do you know how big it is?" corbyn asks confused

"jack is spamming me with pictures and videos of it."

"sorry Kenzie" jack says far away

"well I have to go, logan is making me do his workout and it seems legi... ngl"

"bye baby, I love you!"

"bye babe, love you too!" I said hanging up

as corbyn gives Zach's phone back, I run and jump on his back, making him stumble a bit, but he caught himself.

"its the ONE...the ONLY... KENZIE ELIZABETH PAUL!!" Jonah says really excited

"BABYYYYY?!?!?!"

"hey corbs!"

corbyn puts me down and kisses me, then turning it into a make-out session, making us to fall onto the ground and all the guys say "aww"