why erika and chance arent on team10 anymore.

Kenzie's POV

I wake up to feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I look down and instantly smile, realizing it's Corbyn's arms. I look around to see everyone on their phones.

"You guys aren't early birds, I see" nick speaks up, I nod and giggle a bit.

"Babe, wake up" I whisper in Corbyn's ear, almost instantly he smiles and tightens his grip, making me jump a bit but smile to myself. I remove his arms from my waist as I hear corbyn groan in frustration

"You left me" corbyn says running his hand through his hair, I lean in and peck his lips.

"UH BABY ZACH IS HERE YOU NASTIES!" I hear Logan yell, making corbyn and I giggle.

I look over to Zach who's covering his eyes.

"Well good morning you losers, what's on today's agenda?" I say standing up

"Vlogging and more VLOGGING! #vlogdudeeee" Logan yells in my ear.

"LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL SHUT UP!"

"Well I thought we could explain to everyone why Erika and chance aren't in team10 anymore, people are blowing up my Twitter." Jake says frowning a bit.

I nod to him making everyone else agree

"Babe, we have to go record, see you later?" Corbyn said kissing my forehead, I stand on my tippy toes considering I'm a foot shorter than him and passionately kissed him, making us both smile in the kiss. The wdw leave the house, while the rest of us set up the stuff to film.

"Be honest, don't hold on anything, no matter what." Jake says very sternly.

"GOOOOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERS! How's your day going? I know it's a bit weird that I'm sitting here with everyone and not vlogging as usual but we have somethings to say about why 2 of our team10 members left" jake said frowning more towards the end

"Erika and Chance meant everything to us, everything. Us Pauls have known chance since we were in high school and Kenzie was in middle school. It's sad to see us have to let him go, along with Erika. Erika and I had a great relationship, #jerika was real. It was bond that I had with no other girl, nor with any guy. They were people who saw the good in me and believed in me the most. Has some of you guys have already figured it out why Erika and chance aren't in team10 anymore, I just want to make it clear so the rumors end, here."

"Erika and Chance were 'talking' behind jakes back. Erika cheated on Jake with chance. Something no one saw coming. It's been going on for about 3 weeks. I knew for 2, I went over to Jake's house to hang out with him because we hadn't seen each other for so long, but he wasn't there... instead I walked on Erika and Chance having sex, in jakes bed. Knowing that scared me in all ways necessary. I kept it from Jake for a few days because I didn't know how to tell him, I hesitated, big mistake because the outcome of it, was it hurt Jake more because I, his little sister, kept such a big secret from him. I don't know how Alex is processing all of this, but we wish her much luck. Being cheated on sucks, I had actually gotten into it with Erika but Jake told me to be the bigger person, which I chose to do. I never want to be in the position I was with Alex or Aspen ever again"

"I told Kenzie to beat her ass..." Logan said laughing a bit causing everyone to laugh.

"We don't need any bad vibes, therefore we had to let them go. Speaking for myself, I will always love them no matter what, we all make mistakes, therefore I can't hold a grudge told them" Jake said smiling a bit

I nog in agreement along with everyone else..

"Sorry this is a short video, but the vlog may be out today, I don't know, if it is it's gonna be late. But have a nice day."