Finally.

Minseok sighed as he sat on the bed. Junmyeon sat next to him and put a hand on his back. Minseok pouted and rested his head on his brothers shoulder. 

     "I can't believe Kris and Tao got together before you and Jongdae" Junmyeon huffed.

     "Jongdae probably doesn't like me" Minseok stated sadly.

     "That's nonsense and you know it!" Junmyeon scolded.

     "Is it though?" Minseok asked. 

     Junmyeon heard the way his brothers voice wavered and looked at him properly. Minseok's eyes filled with tears and his lip quivered as he looked at him. Junmyeon hugged him tight and rocked him back and forth. Minseok broke down in Junmyeon's arms.

     "He doesn't l-like me" Minseok cried "He never did"

     "Minseok-hyung~" Junmyeon frowned.

     Minseok eventually tired himself out and fell asleep. Junmyeon sighed and laid him down on the bed. He changed Minseok's clothes and properly set him down, covering up the sleeping figure. He softly kissed his forehead and left the room, quietly. 

     Once he was out, he let out a bitter chuckle.

     "I'm gonna beat his ass" he sighed.

     Junmyeon took a deep breath before putting on a cute and innocent smile and knocking on Jongdae and Lay's door. The door swung open revealing Kris. 

     "Oh-Hey Junmyeon" he greeted.

     "Hi~ is Jongdae in there?" he asked sweetly.

     "Uh. Yeah, why?" Kris asked.

     "I just need a word with him" Junmyeon said.

     "Okay?~" Kris seemed confused but stepped aside anyway. 

     Junmyeon entered the room seeing the rest of his friends who were now all looking at him. 

     "Oh hey baby, did you need somethi-"

     "Not now honey, maybe later, I need to talk with Jongdae right now" Junmyeon cut him off. 

     Lay sighed seeming a bit disappointed.

     "Me? Why do want to talk with me?" Jongdae asked, standing up. 

     Junmyeon turned to face him with another one of his cute smiles. He then took off the ring on his finger. 

      And slapped Jongdae across the face. H A R D

     Jongdae blinked in shock holding his no reddening cheek. The room was filled with 'oh's and laughter. But Junmyeon wasn't done yet.

     He kicked Jongdae right between the legs. 

    Jongdae groaned and held crotch in pain as his legs slowly gave out.

     "Do you like Minseok?" Junmyeon asked.

     "W-what?" Jongdae asked.

     "Do. You. Like. My. Brother?" he asked sternly "It's a simple question".

     "I-I...." Jongdae didn't know what to say "Yes. I fell for Minseok" 

     "Well as soon as he wakes you better fucking fix this!" Junmyeon shouted "He thinks you'll never like him back!" 

     Junmyeon walked away from him but stopped in front of the door.

    "And that's what will happen to you if you plan on hurting my brother or any of friends but it'll be A LOT worse!" Junmyeon warned.

    Junmyeon grabbed Lay's hand and dragged him out of the room with him. Lay didn't question anything and just shut the door behind himself. Junmyeon huffed and leaned against the  wall. Lay followed him so that he was right in front of him. The couple shared a sweet kiss thought calmed Junmyeon's nerves easily. 

     "You know that I almost killed him right?" Junmyeon asked.

     The two laughed and hugged each other. 

     "I would've too" Lay chuckled.

     "You're making me angry again" Junmyeon giggled.

     Lay kissed him once again, knowing that it would calm him down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Are you sure this is gonna work?" Jongdae asked nervously.

     "Yes, he'll all be over you after this" Kai assured.

     Jongdae nodded trying to feel determined. In reality, his heart just pooped its pants.

     "Calm down, dude. He already likes you" Lay stated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Minseok woke up in his pajama's he quickly changed into a pastel purple dress and black leggings, as well as a black cat headband and black fingerless gloves. He was about to leave the room but found a note on the door. He curiously took it and read it carefully. 

     "To find your greatest desire, find your favorite designer..?" Minseok read "Tao?"

     Minseok had always liked the way that Tao dressed and even borrowed a few of his lolita dresses for certain events. Minseok sighed and went outside the room. He went to Tao's room curiously. 

    "Tao?... What's going on?..." he asked. 

     No response.

    He looked around the room finding a candle surrounded by rose peddles and a note that said "find more" 

    Minseok furrowed his eyebrows. 

    "Guys what is this?!" He yelled.

     Again, no response.

     Minseok groaned and looked around the house. He found a candle in the bathroom closest to the stairs. Being the smart boy he was, he figured that each candle would bring him closer to his destination. He was now searching the downstairs area. He found another candle in the fridge that was frozen and stuck to the bottom of the fridge. 

     "What kinda idiot, did that?" he muttered.

     However, there was a chocolate bar right next to it so naturally, he took it. He also wiggled the candle out of it's ice trap and set in the sink to thaw out. He sighed seeing another candle on the coffee table in the living room. Except this time the rose peddle's formed a heart and an arrow pointing to the door. 

     Minseok was beyond confused but opened the anyway. He saw his friends making him smile and laugh a little.

     "Did you guys do all this?" he asked.

     They all shook there heads 'no'.

     "Just close your eyes." Tao ordered. 

     Minseok huffed and closed his eyes. His friends held his hands and guided him somewhere.

     "Guys. Where are we going?" Jongdae yelled.

    "Somewhere!" the all replied. 

     Miseok felt them release his hands and run off.

     "OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Sehun all yelled at the same. 

     Minseok did as told and opened his eyes. Jongdae stood in a circle of rose peddles, holding a bouquet and a sign that said 'BOYFRIEND?'

     Minseok's eyes widened and filled with tears again. Jongdae ran towards him and hugged him, lifting him off his feet. 

     "Don't cry" he pleaded.

     "I want to stop but I can't" Minseok laughed halfheartedly.

     "So is that a yes?" Jongdae asked.

     Minseok laughed and nodded.

//Happy pride month, stay LGBTQ+ children