Anxiety

The household members were pretty exited on this particular day. The school was having a rally which meant that the day would be pretty easy. Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai obviously went all out for their school and were eventually able to convince Kyungsoo to do it as well. They were now wearing face paint with their schools colors as well as shirts and pants that matched the colors of the paint. 

     "LETS GO!!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol screamed. 

     Baekhyun of course decided to wear a skirt as well, as did Luhan and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun twirling and giggling the whole time. Kai was carrying Kyungsoo in his arms as he ran down the porch steps making the smaller scream and scold him. Luhan and Sehun were walking together and chatting quietly.

     However, one particular person was traveling at the back seeming nervous.  

     "You okay Tao?" Kris asked quietly.

     Tao nodded looking down at his feet. Kris reached over and lifted his chin, looking at him worriedly. The two had come to a complete stop.

     "What's wrong?" Kris asked worriedly. 

     "N-Nothing" Tao muttered.

     "Don't lie me Tao." Kris sighed "You can tell me" 

     "I just have... really bad anxiety" Tao huffed "I'll probably have to leave at some point but I don't want ruin anything."

     Kris sighed yet again and hugged the smaller.

     "You won't ruin anything" Kris assured.

     Tao buried his face into Kris' chest.

     "How about we stay together and sit next to the door?" Kris asked "That way you can tell you need to leave and I can take outside. I kinda hate rally's anyway". 

     Tao chuckled slightly and nodded. 

     "We should get going now, we're gonna be late" He stated.

     Kris nodded and lifted Tao making him yelp in shock. Kris ran all the way to the school with Tao in his arms. The pair barely made it time. A few people gave them strange looks but obviously that didn't effect them. 

     "All right class, we'll head to the rally in few minutes" the teacher announced. 

     Kris held Tao's hand under the table for reassurance. Tao shyly smiled at him before looking back at the table. There was announcement over the loud speaker saying that it was time for the rally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It was about 30 minutes into the rally and basket ball game had began. There was loud beeping and screaming every time someone scored and even more screaming whenever someone missed. Tao felt beat begin to increase rapidly and his breathing became uneven. The buzz sounded again making Tao jump and shake violently. He looked at Kris who was currently talking with Chanyeol about how they wanted to join the game. 

     Tao turned away not wanting to interfere. The loud beep made him jump again. He closed tightly and bit his lip focusing on not thinking about the noise. He felt someone shaking him but refused to look. The buzz scared him yet again. 

     "I'm gonna get you outta here" he Kris mutter to him. 

     Tao just nodded and kept his eyes shut. He felt a larger hand grab his own and bring him out of the gym. Once the were outside Tao slowly opened his tearful eyes and looked at Kris. Kris hugged him feeling Tao shaking in his arms. Tao breathed in Kris' sent and melted the hug. He was slowly calmed down. 

     "Are you okay?" Kris asked.

     Tao nodded and wiped his tears. Kris leaned down and kissed Tao's cheek. Tao giggled and blushed.

     "You missed" he giggled.

     "Missed?" Kris asked.

     Tao nodded and smiled cutely. He then tapped his lips with his delicate finger. Kris' eyes widened a bit and light blush spread across his face. However, he immediately took the opportunity, moving Tao's hand and pressing their lips together. Tao smiled into kiss as felt Kris' grip on his wrist tighten a bit. 

*click*

     The two pulled apart and looked back. There stood all of their friends and Luhan holding up his phone making it obvious that he had taken a picture. All of Kris' friends were standing looking proud. 

     "THIS IS SO CUTE!!!" Baekhyun and Junmyeon squeeled, both on the verge of tears and fanning their eyes.

     Tao whined and hugged Kris to hide his face. Kris lifted Tao in his arms again and walked over to the group. 

     "Wanna go back inside?" Kris asked.

     "Nah, it got boring" Minseok huffed crossing his arms.

     The group chuckled and decided to spend the rest of the day outside   

//A/N: Hello~ I hope you liked this and could relate to Tao, I don't really have anxiety this bad so I hope I got this right.