Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )

Start from the beginning

"No, that's not it . . . You forgot that women are good on their knees too." He chuckled.

I punched him on his arm. "See that's the shit I'm talking about right there, you play too much." Laughing a little afterwards.

"Chris where the hell are you taking me?" I asked noticing that we were no where near my house.

"Look you made me leave that damn party when I wasn't ready to go, so relax and enjoy the ride you receiving."

Reclining back into the seat as the engine began to roar louder from him shifting gears to go faster I notice the way we were going began to look familiar. We pulled in front of Chris house and went straight up to his room, I made myself comfortable on the bed as he reached over into his shoe box and began to roll up a blunt.

"Here, hit this." Lighting a freshly rolled blunt he passed to me.

I gazed down at it with a small smile, "You know damn well I don't like doing that anymore."

"See there's that damn prude coming out of you, shut up and take it."

"You're going to stop talking to me like that, I swear soon I'm going to smack the shit out of you." I assured taking the blunt and inhaling. "Where's your Mom at? Ain't she staying a few days with you? She's going to kick both our asses if she comes in here." I passed the blunt back to him

"She's not here so don't worry we good."

While we smoked I laid down at the end of the bed having my feet lean against the headboard, Chris laid at the head of the bed having his feet hang off the side so they wouldn't be in my face. "Tell me some more of that crap you like to read." Chris said taking in the last of the bud.

"It's not crap, it's poetry. Don't disrespect again." I corrected him.

"Aight, then recite some of it for me."

"Men themselves have wondered what they see in me.
They try so much, But they can't touch.
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them they say they still can't see.
I say, it's the arch of my back.
The sun of my smile.
The ride of my breasts.
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman. Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman. That's me ." – Maya Angelou

Chris

I'll never admit this to Brielle, but I fucking love it when she talks like that. I won't lie, it even turns me on a little. But don't jump to conclusion there will never be a future between us, Brielle is prefect beyond description. Body, beauty, brains, you name she got it. But I would never go that route with her because I known her for a long ass time so I know first hand what it's like dealing with her on a regular basis. All we are to each other and always will ever be is just friends, temptation never comes into play when we're around each other. In my eyes she just doesn't shine in that light.

"Why the fuck do you have nine damn girls telling you that they wanna suck -- ." Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off realizing she was reading though my phone.

"Why the hell you going through my phone?" I shot my torso up off the bed to see just what she was doing.

"Cause it's so damn funny how many thirsty ass girls I see in here wanting to screw you, little do they asses know you ain't even worth the time." Brielle laughed.

"How many dudes you have trying to get with you? None, because you're too much of a bitch to see that someone is trying to be nice an get to know you for a change. I know you better than you know yourself, whatever you holding on to you need to let go." I harshly put it.