54- Exams and Invasion

Start from the beginning

"But they killed your family, and left you to earth, where your life was ruined, it was-"

"SILENCE!" I screamed at the crow who chuckled with venom, it flapped its wings upward as if steadying itself.

"You dont have to yell." It's dark voice said smoothly. I glared at him hatefully.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, leave me alone." I told him lowly. He laughed a highpitched caw and disspersing into thousands of crows, flying into the horizion. My attention was pulled to the white dove.

"You showed him, girl." Her feeble attempt to be cool made me laugh softly.

"Yeah.. Thank you very much for helping me." I said smiling.

"Its my honor, Princess Bara." I turned to walk away but her voice stopped me. "Don't change the story, you've done enough as is." Her voice had a tint of playfullness. Before I could ask, I was pushed out of the field and woke up.

My heart racing I hastily looked at the clock that Kakashi put on my nightstand awhile ago.

13:33

Oh thats nice...

WAIT!?

ONE THIRTY?!

THE EXAMS!!

I hastily got up and dressed up, not bothering to brush my teeth or anything, this wasnt the time. I put my hair in a messy pony-tail and dashed to the arena.

I facepalmed as I realized my failure. I used the teliportation Jutsu and appeared behind Naruto who stood in the stands. Kakashi next to him. I put my hand on my husband's shoulder.

"Ka-ka-shii~" I sung with an angry smile. I could feel the scared aura around him. "Somebody didn't wake me up~" I said moving to his neck. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked.

"Uh-I-Uh.. I thought you looked cute sleeping, and didn't wan't to wake you.. uh.. yeah.." Kakashi stuttered, giving a half hearted laugh.

"You're lucky this time." I said and glomped him out of randomness. He jumped at the contact and calmed down as he realized my words.

"Heh.." He laughed awkwardly. I glared at the back of his head and focused on the match.

Gaara was already in his ball and Sasugay was charging him with Chidori. I got my sword out and leaned it on the railing. I leaned my hands on the railing as my feet crossed themselves while I stood. My posture indicated I was watching. But from this posture, they, if anyone was watching, couldn't see what I was looking at.

A cheery voice yelled my name and I saw Riza make her way to me from the seats. She was next to Gai, Hich and Watanuki.

I turned around totally unintrested. I didn't see her from the Naruto show... so I'm not very trusting of her or any of Team Kana at the moment. I like them, nothing against them. I just.. don't know them that much.

"Hey." I greeted dully.

"Asoka! You missed so much! It was so cool, you're student, Naruto. He was so strong against that... Well! Anyways, great job training them." She died out when it came to names. I raised an eyebrow. She wasn't from the leaf... practically everyone knows about the Hyuugas.

"Thanks... I guess?" I somewhat asked. Riza grinned back and moved her arms around spazzing.

"Me," She did more hand spazzing. "And Gai," More Spazzing. "Are officially going out!" She squealed. I nodded and jumped as Gaara's horrifying scream peirced the air. I looked to the arena.

"MY BLOOD!" Gaara screamed loudly. The ball of sand spiked around, thrashing and attacking. Sasugay jumped back and suddenly I felt tired, feathers flew in the air.