Allison rested her head against the door for a moment thinking about her mothers family. They were living in Florida right now with her dog, Charlie. She wished that they were here now, but everybody had their own lives to live. She was brought out of her thoughts from her phone buzzing. Taking it out of her pocket she saw a text from Bonnie, 'Come to Elena's ASAP - Bonnie' Not really knowing what the emergency was she sent back a short message. 'Okay - Allison'. Before leaving she went to the bathroom and grabbed her concealer because she wanted to cover up the bruises on her neck that Vicki had left. When she looked in the mirror she was shocked to see that nothing was there. She was sure that their were bruises on her neck last night. 

Allison then looked down to her hand warily and looked at the cut on her hand. She gasped lightly; it had gone from a scab to a light pink line down her hand. What the hell was happening? When she thought about it she had always managed to heal pretty fast, but never as fast as this. When Damon had bit her he said that the bite mark on her neck had already begun to heal, and she healed quickly from when Damon hit her with his car. She didn't want to think about it anymore so, Shaking her head she turned and left the bedroom. Stepping over the twins that were playing at the bottom of the stairs she walked out the door without a word. 

She walked quickly to Elena's and knocked on the door. Jenna answered the door and smiled when she saw Allison, "Hey, Allison. Come to see Elena?" Allison nodded, "Hey Jenna, yeah I did. Is she up there?" She asked pointing towards her room. Jenna nodded solemnly, "Bonnie's already here. I think she needs some girl time right now." Allison smiled, "yeah, don't worry. I'll get her butt outta that bed." Jenna laughed and allowed her to walk past and walked back into the kitchen. 

Allison made her way up the stairs and knocked on Elena's door, "Come in." Allison heard. She opened the door and smiled at the two girls who were both in bed, "Hey! What's going on? You guys are gonna do it and you didn't invite me?" Allison joked. "No!" Elena exclaimed and threw a pillow at her. Allison caught it easily and laughed. "Well" She began, sounding disappointed, "there goes my dream of a lesbian threesome." Another two pillows were flung at her and all three of them were laughing.

Allison joined them on the bed and asked, "so what was the 'ASAP' about? What's going on?" Bonnie smiled as she looked between them and got out of Elena's bed. She went over to the window and closed it, and grabbed a pair of scissors conveniently placed on Elena's bedside table. Bonnie took one of Elena's pillows and sat in front of the two girls confusing them. She then went and cut into the pillow ripping it open, "Hey!" Elena said. Allison raised her eyebrows as she watched Bonnie.

Bonnie threw all the feathers out onto the bed and told them both with a smile, "be patient." "okay, whatever." Allison sighed, still confused. She looked at them both and said, "I need to swear you both to secrecy." "What for?" Allison asked not wanting to deal with anymore secrets. Elena agreed, "It's kind of a bad week for that kind of stuff." Bonnie looked at them both seriously, "no, swear because I'm not supposed to be showing you this." "Okay, I swear." Elena promised. Bonnie looked at Allison, "yeah, okay. I swear." Allison told her. 

Bonnie nodded, "so there's no windows open, right? No fan, no air conditioning?" "Nope." Allison said, wanting her to get on with it. She grinned at them both. "Grams just showed me this. You're both gonna love it." Bonnie promised.

Allison watched her as she moved her hand above one of the feathers and moved it upwards slightly. Her eyes widened when the feather followed and floated in mid air. Bonnie allowed the feather to float back onto the bed and Elena asked, "Bonnie, what's going on?" Bonnie didn't answer, instead she rubbed her hands together and moved both her hands above the feathers doing the same action. This time multiple feathers went up and floated in front of them. Bonnie allowed them to fall again looking back at Allison and Elena and smiled. She looked up and just like that all the feathers flew above their heads.