Chapter 8: new faces and flavors

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): t-thanks you to.

A few minutes pass and she finally finishes her ice cream. She was about to write more but soon another person came up.

???: there you are neo we've been looking for you.

You saw a girl that you've feel like you've met before.

???: and who is this?

(Y/n): I'm (y/n) y-you?

Cinder: Cinder, Cinder fall. And even though I would love to get to know you more we're on a very tight schedule come along now neo.

Neo nodded and before walking off with her she threw a crumpled up piece of paper at your. You uncrumbled it and saw it was a bunch of numbers? Why would she give you this? You shrugged and pocketed it then went back to the town square and waited for your team to arrive.

*time skip a few minutes*

You were resting on a fountain about to fall asleep when you smelled Ruby sneaking up on you. You smirked and acted like you were sleeping, you waited till she got close before leaping onto her earning a small "eep!" From her. You rolled over to where she was on top. She playfully punched your chest while yelling things at your.

Ruby: you big jerk scarring me like that!

You were both laughing and chuckling until she finally stopped hitting you and rested by sitting on your chest. You both looked at each other for a while before she leaned down and started making out with you.

You've been making out for a couple of minutes now until you both heard footsteps and someone coughing.

Yang: we interrupting something?

You both turned and saw yang smirking, Weiss blushing with a grumpy face, and Blake blushing with a small smile. Ruby seemed to turn redder than her came and quickly got off before speaking really fast.

Ruby:ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I MEAN IT IS BUT HE SCARED ME AND I JUMPED ON HIM THEN WRESTLING AND-

Yang: woh calm down sis it's all good remember we agreed to share him.

Ruby: oh right sorry hehe

You got up and dusted yourself off before hugging Ruby and kissing her forehead.

Yang: I thing he likes you sis.

Ruby: Yea.

Yang: just remember to save some for me.

Weiss: can we move along now please we can't be out past curfew.

You sigh and went up to Weiss picking her up.

Weiss: gah what are you doing!?

Blake: he's calming you down by carrying you back.

You kissed Weiss getting a cute little yelp from her. When you parted she was blushing a lot but had a calm smile on her face. She rubbed your face with her hand before whispering.

Weiss: my monster.

She then fell asleep.

Yang: wow you managed to warm up her heart? Nice job.

You all walk back to beacon to go relax.

*Time skip*

You were in your teams dorm setting Weiss in her bed. You saw Ruby talking on a small device and then turned to you.

Ruby: (y/n) Ozpin needs you.

You nodded and started heading to his office. On the way there a girl wearing sunglasses smacked your but, when you turned to her she lowered her sunglasses a little and winked then kept on walking. You reached the elevator to Ozpin's office and pressed the button lifting the small room you were in up. When you reached the top you saw him sitting in his chair drinking from hid cup.

Ozpin: good evening (y/n) I sorry for calling you on such short notice but I won't take to much of your time, just wanted to give you something.

He then hands you the same small device that you see your team using sometimes.

Ozpin: it's called a scroll it can be used as a phone,to check your aura, and other things. I won't go into detail right now sense I'm sure your tired so ask your team later.

You nodded your head and started to leave.

Ozpin: oh and (y/n).

You turned to him.

Ozpin: goodnight.

(Y/n): goodnight.

After that you went back to your teams room and laid in Weiss's bed which caused her to instantly snuggle up to you. And soon enough you feel asleep with the feeling of excitement wondering what you will do with your team next.

To be continued...

(Authors note: so bringing in more girls and I hope are hero will be able to deal with them any way time to vote on the next person you'll be mating with.)

A: Weiss

B: Ruby

C: Yang

(I know sorry neo isn't available now but don't worry you'll be able to have the cute little mute later but vote for who you have now in the meantime this is the awesome pyro signing off see us later!)