Worry flashed across Reina's features at his words. She truly didn't know if Vaera would come look for her or not. She was gone for months before Vaera was locked up and she never made an effort to look for her. Perhaps Vaera will come for Reina, but perhaps not. It was really uncertain. Harry was trying to understand that, but for now he just felt as if another problem had just landed on his shoulders. If Vaera comes to Siremeth, she would cause havoc. She would burn down houses, and kill innocent people. Reina would be blamed, and there would be more hatred towards the crown than there already was.

"Let's discuss this with The Council, perhaps they will have better ideas as to how to deal with this potential problem," Declan spoke with his eyes trained on Reina, making her glare at him quietly.

"I think-" Reina began to say before Harry interrupted her.

"That would be wise," he spoke in response before he looked at her. "It'll be fine, we will deal with it together."

Despite the reassuring tone he tried to use, Reina could see the slight panic and worry brewing inside of Harry, as it was practically seeping through his pores. Before taking the matter to The Council, Harry insisted on having breakfast because he knew of how important it was that Reina had her meals since she was technically feeding three humans beings now, not just one. There wasn't much of an opportunity to have a light-hearted conversation; both Reina and Harry were deep in their thoughts, concerned about this new problem that had risen.

Harry looked at Reina, noticing her beautiful features warped with worry as she picked at her honey cake with her fork, suddenly having no appetite for her favorite food. He sighed heavily, wishing that he could take this problem off her shoulders, but he knew that this concerned her too. It was her dragon, and if anything were to happen to Vaera, it'd cause Reina so much pain; she'll eventually break. Harry reached out to hold her hand, the one that was resting on the table. Her gaze darted to his ring-clad fingers brushing her knuckles, before holding it and giving it a reassuring squeeze. She looked up at him, catching his kind smile and soft eyes, gazing at her with nothing but love and support.

"I'm sorry I got frustrated," Harry found himself apologizing, making Reina frown and shake her head.

"Don't be, love," she murmured in response, lifting his hand to place a kiss on his knuckles. The action made his heart leap in his chest. "I just feel awful we have another problem to deal with. The Messians are more important yet we can't ignore this one either. It's...difficult."

"It is," he sighed lightly with a nod. "But we will organize a plan with the Council and just move on. We'll deal with it when the time comes. The Messians are more important, we must act now."

"You're right," she murmured quietly.

"Anywho, we'll discuss that at the meeting. I want our breakfasts, lunches and dinners together to be strictly free of politics. I want us to enjoy whatever alone time we have together," Harry then said with a smile, making her return it. "Reyes said the dragons hatched didn't they? Did he mention their names? Colors?"

"Oh yes," Reina nodded with a grin. She tried not to let her sadness show, sadness due to how she wasn't going to be able to bond with them and nurture them. "Let's see there's five dragons. Three are girls and two are boys."

"Oh how wonderful," Harry said with a gleaming smile. She nodded picking up the letter Reyes had sent and skimming through it. She parted her lips to read from the letter directly.

"The boys; Arion is the sweetest of them all, completely covered in navy blue scales with violet markings that shine beautifully in the sunlight. Vario is practically a baby version of Vaera, coal black with those beautiful ripples of bronze," Reina read out with a smile.