"We finally have our own stakes to kill an Original. I'm not gonna miss because you can't whittle," Stefan says in a way of teasing her since she did get a bit close with two Originals.

"I said I got it. Stop micromanaging," Cora rolls her eyes.

"Looks like you guys have got this under control. I'm gonna call the Sheriff," Alaric stands up and puts his jacket on. "I want to turn myself in."

"No you don't," Damon looks at him.

"I have a homicidal alter ego. Unlike some people in this room, I would like to take responsibility for the people I've killed," Alaric hints.

"If you wanted to turn yourself in, you wouldn't be saying it out loud. Just saying," Damon says back.

"Hey, listen, out of all the people you cannot psychoanalyze me. I killed Caroline's father; I nearly killed Meredith," Ric states as a matter of fact. "Everything's changed."

"Bonnie's herbs are working just fine. You're not turning yourself in," Cora sets down the stake she was sharpening.

"Agreed," Stefan butts in. "Klaus needs to die. "We finally have the chance to kill him, so you are not turning yourself in."

Damon stands up with Alaric's ring and hands it to him, wanting him to take it, but knowing Ric, he refuses to.

"Here's your ring, Ric. Put it on," Damon holds it out for him.

"That ring is the reason I've killed people," Alaric states.

"It's also the reason you're alive. You're going vampire hunting, Ric. Wear it."

Alaric looks at him for a moment and finally takes the ring. He puts it on his finger and Cora slightly sighs, hoping he doesn't end up dying again otherwise that'll ruin his head more.

The group had finished making the white oak stakes that they will use for all of the Original family so that they will be gone once and for all. However, Cora is not so sure with the whole killing the Mikaelson family considering she is involved with two of the brothers and she doesn't want to let that go. Damon being the stubborn brother, he is making his sister have a stake on her just in case anything happens.

Cora sends a message out to Elena and Caroline as Stefan insisted her on doing, and the three siblings leave to meet up with the people they've informed in the woods. Just as expected, there comes walking Elena, Caroline and Matt, unfortunately not Bonnie.

"Where's Bonnie?" Cora asks about the witch friend.

"I texted her too," Stefan says and the group stands around.

"Um, Bonnie's mom bailed on her. Again," Caroline explains. "So, I think we should leave her out of this one."

"What are we doing here?" Matt asks.

"We found some more white oak. Long story, wait for the movie," Damon states.

"Hang on. White oak?" Elena holds her hand up. "You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?"

"Nope. We all have a weapon."

Stefan looks at his sister, nodding his head at her as a signal. She removes the duffel bag from her shoulder and throws it down onto the ground with the white oak stakes inside of it.

"Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them," Stefan goes in depth. "We need to seize the best opportunity, which means we need to prepare for every opportunity."