THREE

|03

|03.| CRAZY WITCH

CORA EXITS OUT OF HER ROOM, hearing the lovely couple in Stefan's room and she softly chuckles, shaking her head. She trots downstairs and into the living room where Damon sits and reads one of Johnathan Gilbert's journals. She says a quick good morning and sits on the couch, grabbing her book she left on the coffee table and reads herself.

"Good morning, Damon, Cora," Katherine says as she puts on a coat.

The two siblings look at her and before Cora can react, Damon rushes towards her and pushes her against the wall by her throat.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave," Damon says to the girl.

"What is your problem?" Katherine says, acting like Elena but they didn't know that.

"You're wearing her clothes? How pathetic," Cora stands up, glaring at her. "Like that's going to work."

"You guys think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" Katherine looks at the two. Damon releases her and Stefan arrives to the scene. "What the hell's going on here?"

"I don't know you tell me," Katherine looks at Stefan. "Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

Stefan rushes upstairs to his room and Katherine runs normally upstairs as well. Cora shakes her head and follows, hearing Stefan telling the girl to stop it but Katherine spoke up. "Stop what? It's getting really easy being you."

Cora and Damon share a look, both rolling their eyes and walking upstairs to Stefan's room. Elena stands there rubbing her neck where Stefan had choked her and thought she was Katherine where in reality she was downstairs with Damon and Cora. The three Salvatore siblings stand in the same room as the doppelgängers.

"What is she doing here?" Elena asked, clearly annoyed with her presence.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Cora answers her question, earning a wink from the Petrova doppelgänger.

"How's that possible?" Stefan questions.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills," Katherine replies. Cora holds her hand up and moving it around, mocking the girl.

"I don't want you here. Get her out."

"You need me, Elena. You all do."

Cora bursts out laughing sarcastically, earning a chuckle from Damon and an annoyed face from Katherine. "Funny joke, Kit-Kat."

Katherine rolls her eyes, moving past the sister. "We all want the same thing—Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."