"You can't ask me to just sit still while you guys go in and risk your life. I won't do it, so don't even think about it" I said, turning around, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Do you want to get to Kimmy alive, or in a casket?" he asked, and a chill went down my spine. I knew it was a possibility, but he wasn't seeing the bigger picture

"How do you suppose you will sneak in through the front if they are actively looking for you for running away with me?" I asked quietly. Lucifer threw his hands in the air

"I don't know, Emma, but that's not of my concern right now! If I must shoot everybody in that party to get to The Boss, then that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm talking about you wanting to be in the middle of said shooting" he said with wide eyes, pissed off face

"So what, you think you get to tell me what to do cause we had sex? Not fucking happening, buddy" I said, and Lucifer's expression changed to surprise

"Emma"

"No! We're doing this, and I'm coming with you guys. You were right, you're risking your life for me, its only fair if I risk mine for you too" I said rushed and then realized what I said. I straightened my back, looking down at my feet for a moment. Silence filled the room.

He was a smart person. Obviously, I felt something for him. This wasn't just a heated discussion. I obviously cared and wanted to keep him safe, but we also had to think about the reality of things. We had to kill The Boss or we would never stop running, and he would be killed and so would I.

"Emma, I don't think you're understanding what you're getting into" Lucifer said, his hand closing into a fist

"I understand perfectly fine"

"Are you ready to have a man touch you, and kiss you, and expect you to sleep with him? You're playing the role of a prostitute. What do you think is gonna happen when you refuse?" he asked, stepping in my direction. My hands trembled, and I closed my hands in fists.

"I won't let that happen" I mumbled. Lucifer's hand touched my waist and pulled me to him

"Please don't do this" he said, and I looked at him in the eye. There was no time for games or jokes. This was a take it or leave it situation. And I was taking it.

"I'm sorry. But I want this to be over just as much as you do. And that includes me helping you guys" I mumbled and stepped away, leaving him frozen in the middle of the room as I locked myself away in the bathroom.

~.~.~.~.~.~

I was laying in bed, wrapped in a bath robe, watching TV, when Lucifer walked inside the room with a black box and two bags in his hands. I frowned and sat up, pausing the program I was watching.

"What's this?"

Lucifer placed the gifts on the bed, but he had a troubled expression on his face. Like whatever it was in those bags, he didn't wanna give to me. I had a good idea what this was about then.

"Your...attire. Try it and let me know if you need anything else" he said before turning around and exiting the room. Well then...

I stood up and walked to the edge of the bed, my fingers pulling at the red silk bow from the black box. Inside I found multiple pieces of what I figured was lingerie. But like...high end lace black lingerie. Oh my oh my

Pulling the pieces out I realized what he was wanting me to wear for this special occasion. There was a black corset, lace cheeky underwear and I was gonna take a wild guess and say that was as much covering as I was gonna get on my bottom half aside from the thin strap garter belt and the mid-thigh lace stockings.