Hard Decisions

DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT. HAPPY READINGS!

I don't look how long I was screaming against the door before I gave up. An hour? Two hours maybe? My throat was raw and burning, and I felt my eyes puffed and my body was exhausted. I don't know how long I had been awake, but my body was screaming for me to sleep. I knew they had taken me late at night, and I was to the point that I didn't know what time specifically because my thoughts were clouded. All I could think of was my baby sister. My five-year-old sister that was currently locked in a room alone, and my mother could be passed out for hours, maybe a whole day. It wouldn't be the first time this happened, so I was panicking.

But I knew I needed to stay calm. The last thing they would do was let me go while I'm having a crazy panic attack. I needed to breathe. So I just walked slowly to the bed and sat down, trying to think. Who was he? Why did they want me?

I had never seen him in my life, and to be completely honest, I had started to believe this was just a really terrible mistake. I just had to tell them so. If they showed me a picture of the girl they were looking for, they would know its not me. Right? I was so so sure this was a mistake and a slither of hope just made its way through me. This would all just be one sick and terrible mistake and they would have to let me go.

Right?

I was under so much stress that my body started to shut down. My heart was racing so hard, but I got sleepy.

And that was the last thing I remember thinking.

The next time I woke up it felt like it was mid-day. I could hear people talking outside the room, down the hallway. Was there like a reunion or something?

I stood up and walked towards the locked door and pounded on it.

"Hey! Let me out!" I yelled but it seemed like they were ignoring me. I pounded again but they seemed to be watching Tv.

Tv?!

What kind of abductors were these? Where the hell did the have me? Where was I?

"Fuck!" I shouted in frustration and walked away from the door. There were no damn windows, so breaking out of here seemed impossible. I walked towards the extra room here and found a bathroom.

At least...

I walked inside and looked at myself in the mirror, realizing I did have a red purple-ish mark on my cheek. I even saw a cut. So that's what Lucifer had seen and that's why he had killed the guy. Does that mean that whoever this Boss person was, he wanted me untouched? Yeah, that must be it. If Lucifer was willing to kill one of his own just for a small bruise and cut that would go away in a week, they couldn't even touch me.

Right?

With this piece of information, I felt a tad bit secure, safe even. I don't know who this The Boss dude is, but if he wanted me so bad that nobody could hurt me, that meant I was okay, for now.

So I was locked in this damned room, without food or water, and my body aching like a bitch. I was trying to forget the fact that I had been kidnapped, who knows why. Every time I thought about it my heart would go crazy on me and I had to take a deep breath. So I did what anybody in their right mind would be done. I got in the bathroom and started undressing to take a shower. There were no towels or even soap, but I needed to get the dust and dirt off my body, even if I showered without lather.

There was no hot water, and although I had to clench my jaw to get under the freezing cold stream, I had to remind myself it wouldn't be the first time I showered without a heater. Sometimes I had to remind myself that I had t be grateful for the times I did have water to shower. Its not like my mother paid the bills at home, so sometimes we had to choose between paying the rent and electricity versus paying the water. At least with electricity we could be warm inside the house during the winter.