Fire War

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. HAPPY READING!

The loud thud that scared me into firing the gun had come from a door slamming. It had been Monte, who was now rushing to us. I stepped back, not knowing what the hell to do, my brain completely tuning everything out. Panic started to hit me and only Lucifer's low curses brought me back to reality. When I turned my head he was already pushing himself to his feet, eyes on fire, and not in a good way.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!"

What the hell are you apologizing for, Emma?!

"Give me the gun" Monte said jogging to us. I turned to flee but Lucifer threw his hand out and pushed me so hard I lost my footage and crashed on the ground one more time. The gun fell somewhere else

"The gun could've fired" I heard Monte say to Lucifer before snatching that freaking gun from the grass.

"Ask me if I care. Now I have one more hole, thanks to this one" Lucifer said through clenched teeth. I turned my head and met his eyes as Monte strapped the gun to his hip.

Oh now he's really going to kill me

"Stand up" Monte murmured as he pulled me to my feet, and to my shock I had scraped my hands and knees. Sweatpants, ruined.

"You were gonna kill me, weren't you?" I asked Lucifer breathless. Monte turned to Lucifer, but he only had eyes for me. More like had his glaring eyes on mine.

If looks could kill he's be a goddamn mass weapon.

And here we go again with the puns

"Take her inside, obviously she's got no brains to use" Lucifer mumbled, looking down at his bloody arm.

Monte pulled me towards the house and I tried to turn around to give Lucifer the finger

"Being a dick won't make yours any bigger!" I shouted but Monte shook me hard to shut me up and pulled me harder, but I was able to catch Lucifer narrowed eyes.

Yeah, got you motherfucker.

"Are you begging to lose that finger, woman?" Monte asked in my ear and I rolled my eyes as I allowed him to pull me back to the house. I had to cooperate, or they would track my sister down. I knew they could. There was a commotion inside the house, but the men shut up the second Monte and I passed him. I guess Lucifer wasn't the only one that could scare them into shutting up.

Monte was giving them one scary ass glare that sent them into walking away and getting themselves busy packing some-

"Oh my God, is that cocaine?!" I asked shocked to realize they were just sitting there calmly, bagging the white powder, but then realizing I sounded like an obnoxious high school girl.

"Shut up" Monte grunted and pulled me away.

Oh hell no

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in a murmur. Monte was the nicest one, but he was starting to give me a bad vibe. He ignored my question and pushed me into Lucifer's studio

"To fix what you broke" he grunted, and I rolled my eyes again when I heard Lucifer coming down the hallway, shouting at the men to keep working and then the studio door got slammed. Hard.

"Um, no I'm not" I mumbled, and Monte growled, his bored eyes at me.

"This is possibly the stupidest shit you could've done" Lucifer said, looking down at his arm and I crossed my own arms

"You tried to kill me, don't you think that's the stupidest shit you could've done?" I asked him, and he turned his murderous eyes on mine.

"Don't try me, I wont hesitate this time-"