Chapter 14

Ok

oK

I simply cannOt

Express my grAtitUde enouGh

Like

Do u fuCk i ng sEe this??

Thanks for sticking by my story despite my long absence

moVING oN

~ᎬᏁjᎾᎽ~

Just a broken, shattered, ruined mess.

Natsu let out a bitter chuckle. Such a burden, he was.

A worthless, bothersome burden.

...

It had been 2 weeks since Gray had slipped into a coma and Natsu's outburst.

Lucy was beyond concerned. The truth serum had long worn off, which meant that she couldn't read Natsu like an open book anymore.

Natsu...

No one had seen him at the guild ever since news came out about Gray's current state. Happy was constantly interrogated about the fire mage's well being, and they got the same answer every time.

I don't know.

The blue Exceed's words kept racing at a mile per minute in the celestial mage's mind. This did nothing to help calm the tight, heavy feeling of dread churning within her chest.

Natsu's location was unknown? Even to Happy?

But...where could he be?

And as the blonde questioned herself endlessly, terrible scenarios plagued her mind.

He hadn't... turned back to self harm, had he?

Oh Natsu...

Please be okay.

Natsu was not okay.
Remorse followed him around like a lost puppy, and yet he just couldn't bring himself to face the guild. He knew that he'd have to sooner or later, but now just wasn't the time.

He sat in his bed, knees hugged towards his chest. Wrinkled sheets encompassed his figure, and the dark shadows loomed over him against the walls of the small cottage.

Happy had known that Natsu was at the cottage, but he made a promise not to let it be known where Natsu was, and Happy knew how fragile the fire mage's trust was. So, as much as it pained him, Happy stayed true to his word and acted as if he didn't have any clue as to where Natsu could be.