Chapter 1

"Lu-Chan, Lu-Chan!"

I turned my head over to look at Levy. She was waving her hand in a 'come over here' motion.

I walked over and sat next to her. A book lay open in the middle of our table.

"Hey, Levy-Chan. What's up?"

"Look what I found!"

She pointed at a page which seemed to be a page of a spell book.

"I found this recipe for a truth serum! Once all the ingredients are mixed together a spell has to be cast upon it in order for it to be activated. Imagine what we could do with this! We could find out so many things from people, hue hue hue..."

I sweatdropped. "Okay then...hehe..."

I looked at the page again. "Does this even work?"

"Only one way to find out. who should we test it on?"

"I don't know. How about...Erza?"

"Umm... I dunno...If she finds out we tried to do a spell on her without her permission she'd kill us." I could see Levy shiver slightly at the thought of it.

"Oh, I know!" Levy beamed. "Natsu."

"What does he have to keep from us? I mean, look at him!"

Said pinkette was currently stuffing his face with food like there was no tomorrow.

My face turned slightly into one of disgust. How can he even eat that much food at such a fast pace?...ugh...

"But Lu-Chan~" oh no.

Levy was giving me the Mira smile.

Don't you dare say-

"We could make gratsu canon!"

I mentally face palmed.

"You called?"

Startled, Levy and I both turned around only to be met with MiraJane.

"So...what is this about my otp I hear?"

Levy chuckled nervously. "W-we were looking at my new spell book I got as a r-reward on a mission."

Levy then explained what you had to do and who she wanted to test it on. She claimed that she wanted to know if it worked properly because it would really come in handy if it did.

"No problem! Leave it to me."

Sorry this chapter's so short. I promise I'll try to make the next one longer^-^