⊱⊰ 12: Home [Revised] ⊱⊰

Start from the beginning

"We," Arisa repeated quietly.

Even though several weeks had passed since she was told the truth, Arisa still couldn't believe that she was the reincarnation of Aries. The thought that she once was a star still shook her heart.

She wondered how her life was like back then, besides watching mortals and communicating with Oracles. An image of her embracing someone under the starry sky flashed in her mind.

I'm sure we will at least be good friends and we will always be there for each other

She placed her hand on her chest as a feeling of missing that mysterious star gripped her heart. She sighed, wishing that the memories of her previous life could have survived the process of reincarnation.

"Did Eklipta mention where the Masters are?" Kazuya's soothing voice filled the silence. "It would be great to drop by that place right after we find one of your friends in London."

"No." Arisa shook her head. "Although, it told me to remember what I saw and heard in that dream."

Kazuya stared at her as if he was waiting for more details.

"I remember waking up in a glowing forest and meeting a boy with a large beast," she tried to explain. "Although we were in a forest, the boy told me he's waiting for someone to rescue him in a cave. I found the other Master singing on a pathway by the sea. It only told me that it was seen as a goddess in the world where she's trapped in."

"Those hints are pretty vague since there are so many worlds out there." Kazuya rubbed his jaw. "Let's hope the others can guess the location once you tell them the details and hopefully, Eklipta communicates with us giving us more hints."

Arisa replied with a nod and placed the necklace around her neck. As the cold chain met her skin, she wondered why she was the only one that had a dream with Eklipta.

The memories of her dreams flooded her mind again, showing her the events she went through.

Don't sleep.

Her heart increased its rate upon remembering those words. She wondered why she heard Zen's voice in a dream controlled by Eklipta.

"You know," she said almost in a whisper. "After I had that dream when I was called, I have wondered if my strange dreams are showing a possible future."

Her heart wrenched as she remembered the confusing dream she had on the night she was called. Everything she saw in that dream happened, including her battle against Zen.

"It's possible," Kazuya replied. "Your mother was from Altheya, a world that had its inhabitants with the ability to see through time. As your father was a Celestian, maybe you can only see the future through your dreams."

Arisa sighed. "It's a scary ability to see the future, especially if they only show terrible things."

"I'm sure that not all your nightmares are a premonition," Kazuya tried to comfort her.

Arisa smiled at him, hoping that he was right. After she was called to be one of the candidates to become a Guardian, she had been worried about the meaning of her dreams.

"Ah," said Kazuya, glancing at the window. "We're almost there."

Arisa peered on her small window. Her lips formed a smile as her gaze met wild tall buildings in the horizon. She placed her hand on the thin glass, her heart pumping joy in her veins. It had been several weeks since she last saw her hometown, yet it felt as if she had been away for far more time.

She remembered complaining to her grandparents, telling them she was bored of Aurora City and wanted to explore other places besides Moonlight Town. She never would have thought she would miss the city that was her home.