-

The girls left the diner an hour before Lauren did and they went back home. Lauren opened the apartment door as she went inside and freshened up a bit.

Lauren saw her blanket on her bed and wondered if Camila really did listen to her and sleep in her bed.

Lauren opened the blanket a bit down to see a sleeping Camila. Lauren smiled as she got in the blanket and took her phone out.

Lauren scrolled around through her phone and laid there doing that. A bit later, Camila felt the presence of Lauren and immediately snuggled up to Lauren as she hugged her waist.

Lauren put her phone down and smiled as she turned her body to Camila's direction more and put an arm over Camila.

Camila felt safe with Lauren, she always did.

-

"Lauren!" Lauren heard outside her door as the door then opened making Lauren put her head up to see who it was careful not to wake up the smaller girl who was wrapped around her.

"You know where Mila is? She's not in-" Dinah stopped when she got closer to Lauren's bed seeing Camila wrapped around Lauren.

"OH, oooh la la, I got you girl." Dinah winked and Lauren laughed as Dinah walked out of the room.

"What's all the commotion?" Camila mumbled sleepily as Lauren smiled at the small girl.

"Nothing, go back to sleep if you'd like."

"Are you gonna stay here with me?" Camila's low raspy voice asked which made Lauren melt.

"If you want me to."

"I want you to stay here."

The pair then fell back to sleep.

-

Camila woke up to an empty bed and saw the note on the dresser. Camila grabbed it and read the note.

You looked too cute to wake up, I finally made keys for you also, it's on your dresser with your name on it

Camila smiled at the note and fell back in bed with a smile as she finally then got up and freshened herself up.

Camila saw all the girls were already gone and she walked out of the apartment, locking the door behind her.

Camila walked in the elevator and stood in the corner, looking through her Instagram as the doors started to close.

The doors opened once again when a hand went through it making it open up again.

Camila looked up to see Austin with his arm around a girl. That girl must live here too, rich girl, Camila thought but she decided to ignore him even though he was just staring at her.

"Hey," Austin finally said breaking the silence in the quiet elevator as his girl also looked at Camila.

"Hi, who's this?" Camila asked forcing a smile.

"My girlfriend." Austin stated and Camila bit her tongue.

"That's nice, I'm Camila," Camila said to the girl.

"Becky, nice to meet you." Becky smiled.

"You too," Camila said quickly as the elevator dinged and she quickly made her way out.

"Wait, Camila!" She heard Austin shout but she ignored it and went out the door.

-is she the one you cheated me with? i can't talk to you face to face right now!