Chapter 37

Beast Boy's POV

I see Raven flying home from the hospital. Well more like wobbling. I turn into a pterodactyl and fly up to her. She gives me a brilliant smile as I lightly clutch her shoulders, trying not to hurt her too much.

I let go of her once her feet are on the ground and I change back into my human form again. I know something's up.

"Rae, what's on your mind?" I ask her once we get into the Tower.

"I... I... We..." Raven tries to explain. I see her bottom lip tremble slightly and I run to give her a hug.

"You can tell me anything, Raven. You know that right?" She burrows her head into my neck, I can feel my neck become wet as she starts to cry. I rub her back in small circles. "Raven." I say quietly.

"You won't be mad, right?" She says scared.

"I won't be mad." I say.

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Raven takes in a shaky breath and says "I'm pregnant."

"Wait, wait, wait. You're pregnant... again?"

"Yes." Raven squeaks.

"Give me a minute." I pull away from Raven and run to the closest bathroom. I puke up everything I had eaten today. I am never eating waffles again. I'm so tired after just a bit but then it becomes an odd pinkish color and in seconds is a reddish color. I just threw up blood. "RAVEN!!"

"I thought you said you wouldn't be mad?" Raven sobs, but then she sees what is in the toilet I'm leaning over. "No, no, no, no. Beast Boy is that...?" I nod my head. "Off to the medical bay."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love cliffhangers, I bet you guys don't thought. Sorry! 3 updates in a day (including the Robin one), I'm proud of myself. I've felt like I've been neglecting you guys. I'll update soon, I promise!