Epilogue

Beast Boys POV

14 years later ~

I watched as Raven sighed unhappily. "What's wrong?" I asked. She's seemed a little off lately.

"Oh nothing much. There just growing up so fast! I miss when they were young and still wanted to go to the park with us. Now we only train them to control their powers. We're old!" Raven said sadly about our eleven teenagers.

Years back we almost had another litter of children but because of all the stress Raven was under at the time, there was a miscarriage. Raven blamed herself for biting off more than she could chew. I did my best to comfort her and nurture my own remorse as well. After that incident we've decided to never have kids again, we don't have the time, money or ability to take care of so many children anyways. And we're quite happy with the kids we have now.

When the kids turned 8, their powers really became apparent. Finn, Mason, Blake, Nathan and Septar all have Ravens powers. They are all, of course, receiving help from Raven to control their powers.

Dakota, Ezra, Eric, Jasper and Garret all have my powers. I'm training them on how to change into what they want and helping them work on their speed to transform.

We do have one special child though. Willow has both of our powers but they're a bit... diluted. She can only turn into mammals and has the magic that reacts to her emotions. We train her separately.

As far as schooling goes we were able to fit the kids into public schools with the help of cloaking devices made by Cyborg. The ones with Ravens abilities have a necklace like hers so they won't lash out at school.

The Teen Titans have since broke apart. We all had our own lives that we needed to start. Raven and I moved out into the country and bought a large house with an acre of yarding. There's enough space for the kids to play and have training. The team comes to visit from time to time. Robin had successfully healed but his back is a mess of scars. Adien has starbolts and is naturally an excellent fighter.

Cyborg and Bee got married not long after Robin was healed. Recently they had a daughter, Tiana, that looks so much like Bee. Tiana, being the smart 4-year-old she is, learns all the tricks that are next short of supply from my 15 year old daughters. She uses them on her push-over father. Luckily Bee isn't so easily wavered. The battle for a pony was lost.

All our children get along well enough. Little fights have passed just as quickly as they came. Although I'm going to have to keep my guard up, Adien seems to be having a growing interest in my innocent little Septar.

I'm not looking forward to the day my children are going to learn how to drive. That's less than a year away. And college. So many things happen in college. The cost is going to be awful, even if there's been a lot of money put in their college funds.

Raven and I have had some fights. And I've defiantly spent many lonely nights on the couch. We've always made up though. If a measly fight makes you stop loving a person, then you never loved them. I can safely say I love Raven with all of my heart. I may have missed out on a few things but but with love comes sacrifice. The only thing we have to ask ourselves is 'Is it worth it'?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I think this is the end. I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you liked the ending because I did try to end it nicely. Also I'm sad to say but I'm not going to make a sequel because I don't have any more ideas for this. Even with the... book?... I have written I changed what I was doing so many times. It's rough around the edges so I'll defiantly be fixing it up a bit so it runs more smoothly.