Chapter 15

Beast Boy's POV

This is going to be expensive. So very, very expensive. It's a good thing I saved some money. And Raven, too.

We decided to hold off on clothes because we don't know the genders yet or how many. We get stuff to baby-proof the Tower. Outlet plugs, baby gates, things you clip onto cupboards so they can't open them. We also get bottles, pacifiers, little glow-in-the-dark star stickers, baby spoons, burping towels, several packs of diapers and wipes, a diaper disposal bin, and a few different toys.

When we finished dragging all of the items into the Tower it was a little past 7:45.

"Can we start in on your room tonight?" Raven askes.

"Sure," I might be tired but I would do anything to make her happy.

First, we disassemble my bed and take it out of my room. By then Raven is wearing a pair of latex gloves. My room was pretty gross. We gather all my old clothes and heap them into the washer in several different loads. Finally, we take all the trash out. There was moldy pizza, melted ice cream, and candy stuck to the floor. To say the least, it was disgusting.

"We still have a lot to do. Take your clean clothes to my room, take out the lamps, paint the walls, and, after what I saw today, steaming the carpet." Raven says. I just nod, she's right. I kiss her forehead softly.

"Let's go to bed it's 11:15," I tug at her hand.

"Okay," she whispers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Shopping spree! Next chapter= several months later, Raven at her doctors, and finding out the amount of kids/the genders! Fun!