Chapter 29

Cyborg's POV

*1 month later*

Several things have happened in the past few weeks. One: BB and Raven's kids have gotten even bigger. Two: Starfire's baby bump is even bigger now. Three: Bee has moved in with me!

We have decided that we were ready to share a place together. Also she moved in with me because for Robin's death so we only had one person, that's me, that could fight. Star also needed a bit more comfort.

Beast Boy and Raven are currently looking for a nanny to live with us in Starfire's old room. They wanted to fight again but they couldn't with the babies.

I think Raven and BB are planning on moving out of the Tower. I overheard them talking about houses and apartments. I don't like this at all, our team is splitting up. First Robin dies and then Raven and BB want to move out. Starfire will probably move into an apartment or something soon after her little boy is born. Then it'll just be Bee and I.

What will happen if we split up? Would we still fight crime or would we get real jobs? Would I be able to keep the Tower if that does happen? Would I start my life with Bee or not? These questions were constantly on my mind.

I am also now the new leader of the Titans. Starfire is in no shape and Raven and BB are busy with the babies. I was pretty excited but I'm no Robin.

Beast Boy's POV

I have been cooking for Star since Robins funeral. I don't mind much though. I love to cook. Plus it's keeping Star and her baby healthy.

She has finally started leaving their room. She walks out to the common room wrapped in a blanket and watches T.V. all day.

Raven has defiantly helped Starfire. She has spent most of her time with Starfire. Raven is very caring to her children, to her friends and to me. I'm a lucky guy to be able to spend my life with her and our children. I love her so much.

"Beast Boy! Come here, quick!" My lovely wife yells happily. I run to the common room quickly. Raven is sitting on the floor with our kids and Blake was clinging to the couch starting to stand up a little bit. Dakota who was extremely observant was next to her trying to do the same. The other nine babies were clumsily crawling around.

"Woohoo! Go Blake!" I say while videotaping the whole thing on my phone. Raven is behind her watching with a small smile. Starfire is smiling a little and clapping her hands on the other end of the couch.

Blake likes the attention she's getting and smiles and laughs. While she's laughing she falls but Raven is there and catches her. Then I have an idea.

"Hey Rae, how about we get a family picture later this week?" I ask.

She shoots me a look, she still doesn't like to be called anything but Raven. "Okay sure. Sounds like a great idea. Hey Star would you like to be in it? We can ask Cyborg and Bee, too." Starfire nods her head happily. I go to ask Cyborg who I find working on the T-Car.

"Hey Cy? Raven, Star, the babies and I were going to get a family picture this week. Would you and Bee like to be in it too?" I ask.

"I do but I'll have to ask Bee. She'll probably say yes though," he says. I nod my head and walk away. Ever since Robin died Cyborg and I's friendship hasn't been very good. I think it's the pressure of him being the leader and he's been spending a lot of time with Bumblebee. I don't mind much though, I'm sure I was the same with Raven and still am. Plus now I have kids to look after.

Raven and I have been talking about buying a house even though were only 16. We both think we need to leave because of the kids. They can live packed in one room for 18 years. We are also going to hire a nanny so we can fight again.

We were planning to leave about a month or so after Starfire's baby is born. She'll need help with the baby for a little while plus that gives us time to find the house and pack up our stuff.

I needed to talk to Raven about things I didn't want the others to hear so I waited until the babies were put down for their naps. I help Raven carry them to their room and put them in their cribs. They'd be up again in a few hours ready to go again.

"Hey Raven?" I say.

"Hmm," she says changing Eric's diaper.

"How are we going to tell the others that we're going to move out?"

"I don't know. I've been thinking about that, too." She says thoughtfully.

She finishes changing his diaper and throws it away in the little diaper disposal bin we got. She makes a beeline for the bathroom to presumable wash her hands. One of her little quirks that I loved was that she hated germs so she washed her hands after just about everything she did.

After she's finished washing her hands Raven walks out and I stare at her. She no longer wears her leotard and cloak anymore, she wears jeans and a tee shirt with the occasional sweatshirt. Raven says it's because she wanted to switch her style but I knew that it was because she though she still had some baby fat leftover. Raven's never cared about her style before why would she start now?

We walk out of the kids' room to ours so we can talk privately. I sit down on the bed and Raven sits on the recliner across me.

"We could just tell them we are moving out." I offer.

Raven shakes her head. "No it can't be so forward. Maybe we could have a meeting and ask them what they would think if we moved out?"

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"No..." Raven blushes. I roll my eyes at her.

"So well have a meeting about a month from now and tell them then." I resolve. Raven nods her head slowly. Then I see a tear roll down her cheek. "Raven what's wrong?" I was alarmed. She might be able to show her emotions now but she still doesn't like to cry around people.

"We're going to leave the only thing nice and happy I've known." She chokes out. She starts to sob. I walk over, pull her up, sit down on the chair and pull her onto my lap. Raven curls up and I wrap my arms around her.

"It'll be okay, Rae. You'll love our new home and we'll visit all the time." I comfort. I stroke her hair and rock the chair back and forth like I did for my children when they were newly born. Raven sobs into my chest and curls up tighter.

"I can't do it anymore, Beast Boy." She cries. "It's too much. The kids, being strong for Starfire, Robins death. I can't do it anymore!"

"I know, I know." I repeat softly, still rocking the recliner. She continues to cry for several minutes. When she looks up at me I kiss her passionately. I can taste the salt from her tears on her soft lips. Raven accepts the kiss happily. I kiss her cheeks, nose, forehead, along her jawline, her eyes and trail kisses down her neck.

I move us to the bed and lay her down gently. I pick up where I left off. I show her how much I love her. When were done she falls asleep. I want to sleep myself but I know the babies will be up soon so I reluctantly get up and get dressed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I've realized there hasn't been a lot of BBRae so I decided to put some in this chapter. So that's about it. Comment, vote, whatever. Bye!