Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Raven's POV

Starfire and I were shopping for hours. We had gotten onesies, bibs, toys, dresses, shorts, shirts, pajamas, socks, shoes, hats, blankets, diaper bags, a baby monitor, two baby bathtubs, several pairs of no-scratch mittens, nail clippers, shopping cart covers, and so much more.

My favorite was a pair of pajamas with little ducks on it with ducks that cover their feet. Star's favorite was a little purple dress with a pink cloth flower and a matching headband. I got some kind of weird pants called "pregnancy pants" where the waist and area around the stomach would stretch as you got bigger and some really large shirts. For the next few months I will not be wearing my usual leotard.

The end total was several hundred dollars. The clerk gave me a weird look when she saw how much baby stuff we were getting. That made me mad. I glared at her and she quickly backed down.

When everything was in bags I didn't even bother with putting it back into the cart. I simply used my powers. Star and I walked out to the T-Car. Together we managed to stuff everything in and drive home.

When we arrive back at the Tower, Beast Boy rushes out to help. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and rushed to the trunk.

"Geez! How much did you guys buy?"

"A lot," I replied simply. Beastie goes gorilla and carries everything in two trips. "Thanks." He just smiled at me. I loved his goofy smile.

"Do you want to go shopping tomorrow for the furniture or not? There's no rush but the sooner we get this done the less we have to worry," Beast Boy asked.

"Yeah sure. I feel the same way," I answered.

"Boyfriend Robin? I'm home! Where are you?" Starfire shouts. Robin walked into the common room with a huge smile on his face. He grabs her hand and pulls her in the direction of his room.

"Hey Star? Take the morning-after pill! We don't need two pregnant superheroes!" Beast Boy laughs. I turn red. Their door slams closed.

"I'm going to go find Cy. I need to talk to him about the car we need," BB recomposes himself.

"I'll go with you. Knowing you two, you'll end up making a car from a video game. I'm going to be a mom who has four girls and seven boys, who is engaged to a man who can shape shift and my father is literally the devil. I want a normal car," I demand. Beastie rolls his eyes.

"The hormones are kicking in. Hmm, next is morning sickness and food cravings. This ought to be delightful!" He mutters. I just glare at him.

"You're not the one going through it so I don't want to hear it," I snapped. He laughs and gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me," Beast Boy apologizes. He starts to nuzzle my neck.

"That's okay," I say quickly. He chuckles and pulls me in for a kiss I graciously lean into. He slowly works his way down my neck, stops at my collarbone, and goes back up. Beastie starts to nibble at my ear. It feels so good but I push him away. "C'mon we need to talk to Cy."

He starts to walk past Robins room but I hold back. "What's wrong?"

"Can we go the long way?" I ask.

"Why?"

"I'm telepathic, remember? I don't need a picture of that," I twirl my finger in a circular motion at their door. Beast Boy blushes and turns the other way.

"The long way we go."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I probably missed a bunch of items needed but I'm going to blame the internet for that.(I used a list online to help me list some things they bought). Don't forget to comment! I don't own the Teen Titans.