.:8:.

Oh yay. 

Updates.

Doesn't my dyslexia just love writing?

Yes, I have dyslexia. Surprise, surprise.

~~~Soup~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Tom's P.O.V.}

As I stepped into the bar, I got really confused. It looked more like a club than a bar, except with no strippers. 

Did bars have dance floors? I couldn't remember, already heading to the counter and ordering the strongest thing they had, which happened to be Smirnoff. My favorite.

I sat on a stool and surveyed the people on the dance floor, sipping my vodka.

There was a girl that caught my eye, which was weird, since, you know.. Even though I'm bi, I'm into guys more than girls. 

Anyway, this girl had short hair and was really cute. She was wearing a beanie, had a black lobe piercing, and was wearing a relaxed-fit shirt with sweatpants.

There were a bunch of people dancing around her, each more beautiful than the next. Knowing that she would never acknoledge me, my heart pained. I closed my eyes and sighed. Why was I staring? I probably looked like a creep..

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Instantly, my eyes flashed open and I tensed, ready for a fight. I wasn't really in the mood for one, but whatever.

"It's not polite to stare..." a lilting voice said, and I whirled around, confused. It was the girl! 

"I'm Alena." she intoduced herself to me.

"Tom." I said in return, proud that I didn't stutter, confused that this wonderful person seemed to want to talk to me  of all people.

"Nice to meet you, Tom." Alena winked, and I loved the color of her dark, dark, dark eyes. Almost as dark as mine... I also loved her cute Russian accent, which reminded me of Tord... the only diffrence was that his accent was crisper than hers. She said something else but I didn't hear her, too lost in my thoughts...

"What?" I asked. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.."

"I said, do you want to d-dance?" Her upper lip trembled and she stuttered. Wait.. did she think I wasn't paying attention to her on purpose?

I'm only doing one shoutout today, sorry.

mikemilevoi