Going to Philippines

A/N
Kapag Bold Letter Zhera Pov pag hindi etc..

6:30am
Good Morning Mom!

Hera Come here Baby Girl Breakfast is ready.

Mom don't call me in that way I'm not a baby anymore I'm 18years old now Mommy so please mom don't call me baby girl Mom Call me Hera.

But Hera you're my only one baby girl.

I understand that Mommy I'm you're the only one baby girl but mom I'm a lady now I'm always you're baby girl mom but mom please don't call me Baby Girl ok Call me Hera.

Ok baby and baby stop talking with english words baby i mean hera because me and your daddy is decided to send you in Philippines so please talk tagalog ok.

WHAT? ARE YOU GOING? TO SEND ME? IN PHILIPPINES? ARE YOU SERIOUS MOM? ARE YOU JOKING MOM? STOP KIDDING ME MOM? IT'S NOT A GOOD JOKE!

But it's true hera you are the one to go in Philippines.

I'M THE ONE TO GO IN PHILIPPINES SERIOUSLY MOM?

Ne.

Jinja?

Ne Hera it's true your flight is tomorrow.

Relly tomorrow is my flight i can't wait to see channie at chim chim i miss them so much.

Being a good girl in our School OK to ur school.

Our School?

Yes Our School the School is now yours The Star University But don't forget you and Channie is the owner of the School so being good to channie Yaya Carla is there she's the one who seated in your seat but now your a lady now all of our business and company is now yours.

Jinja Omma Gomawo.

Always welcome Hera but promise being good girl there being nerd stop being gangster ok and we will change your name because of your security you are a kpop star so maybe the people wil recognize you so me and you're manager decided to send you in Philippines because of your trouble in you're school here so you will stay in our house in Philippines OK Hera?

Yes Mom I'm going to pack my stuff mom bye mom see you later.

Hera you're not finish to eating your breakfast.

Later mom I'm going to finishing my Food I just pack my stuff.

Ok.

4hours later

Hera Come hera lunch is ready.!

OK Mom I'm going to upstairs Here I'm.

Go hera eat you're food.

Where's Dad?

You're dad is now in a business trip in Japan in 3months.

Wow so Long how about me mom how long I stay in Philippines?

Until you're graduation.

WHAT?

any Problems about that?

Nothing Mom

Hours is so faster now is 9:30PM and I say good night in my mom and kiss him in a check "Good Night Mom"I said and she said Good Night to Hera

To be continue.......