;19;

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT.

Jimin's povThree weeks passed after that incident and Mr Park began to treat me nicely

Jimin's pov
Three weeks passed after that incident and Mr Park began to treat me nicely.

Another thing tough is that my heat is starting today, i don't know when though.

We are currently eating breakfast when i suddenly started to get hot.

Sweat started to form on my forehead and i gripped Namjoon's thigh when i felt dizzy, i heard both Namjoon and his dad growl and i whimpered.

Namjoon panicked and pickes me up, literally running upstairs with me to his room and locked the door.

I moaned by the feeling of his hands on me, heat makes me super sensetive.

'Oh god are you going into heat today!'
Namjoon freaked and i glared at him.

'We have had sex before this is not a problem'
I whined and he apologized.

I spread myself out on the bed waiting for him to to something.

He walked over to me, scanning my body before he liked his lips, i heard him growl when he sucked in the air, smelling my scent that is two times stronger when i am in heat.

'Fuck baby you smell so fucking good'
He groaned before he hovered over me.

He kissed me and bit my bottom lip asking for enterance.
He swirled his tongue with mine making me moan loudly and bucked my hips against his.

He pulled away and began to kiss down my neck making hickeys.
'Fuck i want to mark you so badly!'
He groaned onto my neck but moved further down to my collarbones biting and sucking on them.

I became impatient and began to whine.

'Please N-namjoon p-ple-ase!'
I moaned out and Namjoon looked at me with dark eyes.

'What do you want'
He growled and i whined again.

'I-i want y-you, i-inside me n-now!'
I moaned and he literally ripped my clothes off me and attacked my nipples.

He moved back and took of his clothes and again i was shocked over his size.

Namjoon took off my now wet panties. (Yes he wears panties sometimes)
And throwed them on the floor.

He pushed my legs up to my chest and looked at my hole that are leaking with slick.

'Fuck baby so wet'
Namjoon said before he attacked my hole.

He swirled his tongue around my rim before he pushed it in.
I moaned loud and my hands flew to his hair and pushed him onto me.

He continued eating me out until i came untouched.

'Damn you're really needy'

He licked off my cum of my stomach and came up to my lips before kissing me making me taste myself.

'You're so beautiful baby'
He said as he fingered me, prepping me.

After making sure i was prepped enough he pushed his tip into my hole.

'Ready?'
He asked and i nodded.

He pushed all the way in making me clench my walls around him for over sensetivity and moaned out loud.

He stopped when he was all the way in before i pushed my calves onto his ass making him move.

He started slowly but his thrust became harder and faster as i asked him.

'F-fuck nam-joon, i-i a-am about t-to cum'
He stopped and i began to cry in frustration.

He made me sit on top of him aksing me to ride him and i did.

I was going hard all the time til i felt like cumming again.

'I am c-cumm-ing!'
I said as i came.

My whole body shaking as i threw my head back, my eyes rolling back into my head.

Namjoon held my hips as he came too.

He pulled me off of him and held me, i was still shaking from the intense orgasm and it took me a few minutes to calm down.

'Wow you really went hard, almost in sub-space'
Namjoon whispered in my ear and the next thing i said shocked us both.

'C-can you m-mate m-me?'

Sorry for not updating but wattpad is a little weird and i have a headache.

I will try to write the next chapter soon.

I want to ask what you guys feel about mpreg because i kind of want to write that ans there may be a second book after this;)
Also get ready for a sad ending.
Sorry for spelling mistakes.

How was your day?

-K.J.A*•*•*