:9:

No one's povIn the kim's household no one really talked to each other after Jimin left to the guest room

No one's pov
In the kim's household no one really talked to each other after Jimin left to the guest room.

Namjoon's mom scolded her husdand though, feeling hurt he talked about omegas like that.

After that she also stormed off to their bedroom leaving namjoon and his dad.

'Dad i-i don't think you should have said those things while mom was here'
Namjoon said as he looked at his dad who sat with his head in his hands.

'I know'

It was only a short reply, namjoon wanted to know why his dad hated alot of the omega though.

'Uhm can i ask you something?'
He asked.

'Go ahead'

'Why do you hate omegas so much?'

That's when his dad finally looked at him.

'Because'

It made namjoon frown, because. What kind of shitty answer was that.

'I want a real reply now'
Namjoon demanded.
'Well because they are sluts!'
He yelled.

'Is mom a fucking slut to you huh!?'
Namjoon yelled back. For once he actually defended an omega, but he felt the need to protect Jimin.
His dad stayed silent.

Namjoon stood up, his chair making an uncomfortable sound against the floor and bashed upstairs.

Namjoon's pov
I decided that i am going to ask my mom if she is okay, then go to Jimin.

I knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened, after like a minute my mom opened it looking at me with sad eyes.

We talked about her feeling, that she didn't like that my dad was so rude.

I understood, of course. I didn't like the way he talked about Jimin either.

We finished talking after a while.

I walked to the guest room, knocking before entering.

Looking at the lump on the bed.

Bitch i want to go to bts concert like i have the money for it but i don't have the tickets:((

I got on my period today and i'm really emotional and i am hurting like hell but oh well.

I hope you had a good day.

Also i'm sorry for taking to long to update but i am kind of busy right now.

-K.J.A*•*•*