:14:

Jimin's povAfter eating dinner i went up to Namjoon's room, i was suprised that no one said anything under dinner but Mr Park wasn't there so that explain it all

Jimin's pov
After eating dinner i went up to Namjoon's room, i was suprised that no one said anything under dinner but Mr Park wasn't there so that explain it all.

I was laying on Namjoon's bed on my stomach while watching whatever that was on the tv.
He was sitting by his desk, studying.

He is so smart.

I began to admire his face, he was sitting with his hand against his chin, messy hair and glasses.
He wore a black t-shit and grey sweatpants, he looked absolutely boyfriend goals.

I guess we are together now? Like we are mates but i don't know if he likes me or not?

I was just watching him the entire time, after a while i zooned out looking at him not noticing that he looked back at me.

'Like what you see baby?'
He smirked and i looked at him shocked.

My cheeks began to burn woth my pink blush.

'S-sorry'
I said as i looked away.

'It's okay'

He stood up and walked over to me, he laid down and pulled me by my waist and cuddled me and i let him.

'I-i don't know what you feel about this mate thing but i just want to say that i like you and if you want us to mate then i want it too'
He whispered and i smiled at him.

'I was thinking the same because i really like you too'

He leaned down at kissed me.

'I will wait until you are ready okay?'
He said and i nodded.

We fell asleep together, again.

I'm just writing and postin beacuse i can't sleep.

School is almost over and i am so fucking happy because i'm fucking done looking at my ex-bestfriends faces.
I have one year again then i don't have to see them ever again:)))

-K.J.A*•*•*