:5:

Namjoon's povThe next few days i didn't see Jimin at school but why would i care?!Until today though, i saw him limping down the hall

Namjoon's pov
The next few days i didn't see Jimin at school but why would i care?!
Until today though, i saw him limping down the hall.
Head down with a beanie, sweat pants and an oversized sweater, cute.
Wait what the fuck noo!

He didn't look good when he lifted his face.
His face was pale with a few bruises here and there and i kind of felt bad like fuck.
But why would i feel bad like i don't fucking care, he is just an another useless omega.

I walked towards him an bumped his shoulder, but what happend was a suprise.
He fell right to the floor, it wasen't even that hard like the fuck.

'Damn what a weak omega'
I said and he looked up at me befor saying a small 'sorry'
Then he sprang up and ran. I kind of got deja vu.

I decided to follow him home today to meet Yoongi.

(Time skip)

I followed him out of the school, seeing him walking to a car so i sprinted after him to talk to Yoongi.

I ran before jimin could get to the car and knocked on the window.
And he rolled it down.

'Hi, i know we just got friends but i was wondering if i could come over' i said with a bright smile, looked at me and smiled.
'Sure, get in'
I sat in the front seat before he yelled.

'JIMIN HURRY THE FUCK UP!'
I looked out the window to se jimin running while halting.

He got in the backseat saying a small 'hi' before looking down, an i could feel his fear.

As we was driving i got to think of that Jimin dosen't have a mating mark so i decided to ask about it.

'Hey Yoongi, why dosen't Jimin have a mating mark'
He looked at me then the road.
'Because that bitch won't let me mark him'
He said madly.
'Oh why not?'
'I don't even know man'
The silence soon took over the car.

We arrived their aparment and when he opened the door i could smell the smell of blood and then i knew why Jimin haden't been in school for a few days.

Kind og cliffhanger, anyways i felt bad for not updating so i wrote this now before bed.
I may update tomorrow night or friday, not sure yet.
Depends on how tired i am tomorrow.
Anyway i have like alot of tests this week.
I have some music thing tomorrow and i'm kind of exited but scared, it's about bts and i can like everything so i think it will go well, whish me good luck.

How was your day?

-K.J.A*•*•*