:12:

Jimin's povI woke up with arms around my waist, feat began to bubble up in my stomach

Jimin's pov
I woke up with arms around my waist, feat began to bubble up in my stomach.

I slowly turned my head to look who it was and suddenly all the fear disappeard when i saw who it was.

Maybe i should be scared like i don't know what he can do.
I slowly looked over his features taking in his pretty eyes and thick lips.

Namjoon was snoring lightly and it made me giggle.

I laid there just staring before i decided to get ready for school today.

I made my way to the bathroom closing the door before locking it, i started the shower, took of my clothes and got in the shower when it was the perfect temprature.

After a long shower i got out and brushed my theet and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

Then i realized that i don't have any of my clothes at this house.
I shook Namjoon awake and after a few he woke up looking at me with tired eyes.

'What?'
He said grumply.

'I kind of need clothes if that's okay?'
I said while looking down.

'Oh yeah'
Namjoon replied awkwadly while scratching the back of his neck.

He stood up and walked to the door telling me to follow him.

We arrived his room and he took out a pair of tight jeans and a striped sweater.

'Here take this, it will look cute on you'
He said as he handed me the clothes.

I blushed and said a small 'thank you'
Before walking back to the guest room to change.

After changing i walked downstairs and saw mrs Kim in the kitchen making breakfast so i decided to ask her if she wanted help.

'Good morning Mrs Kim, do you need any help with that?'
I said while bowing.

She turned and smiled.

'Good morning Jimin and thank you that would be lovely'
She smiled and i began to help her.

We had a small talk about what happend yesterday and she apolegized saying she was disapointed in her husband, of course i said it was okay.

After a while Namjoon came down when i sat the table soon following his dad who gave me an ugly look before sitting down.

We all sat around the table eating in silence, durning the whole breakfast no one said anything until Namjoon asked if we should get going to school.

And with that we left.

I'm tired and still sick of course.
I am bored too:(
It's kind of boring but more Minjoon will come soon.

How was your day?

-K.J.A*•*•*