Chapter 2

This Chapter is dedicated to lizzardliz, who is my cousin and has been wanting to read my werewolf stories. She now has a Wattpad account so feel free to check it out (she really loves Batman, by the way.)

(Chapter 2)

 "You want a what?!" Rich yelled, "Aw, damn it!" he hissed as a loud boom ricocheted off the walls of the mechanic shop in downtown Philidelphia, Pennsylvania.

"Ouch, are you okay? You hit your head pretty good there." I observed.

"I'm fine, and thanks Captain Obvious." Rich grumbled as he slammed the hood of a rundown vehicle that looked like it was from the Dino-age.

"You're too young to own a vehicle, what are you, 13? and another thing: Do you even have a license? Or money? because I'm pretty sure buying a car costs alot. I'd know, I sell them." Rich shook his head as he started walking in the direction of his office, I trailed behind him.

"17, I'm 17, and I just need something okay? I don't care if it's a billion-years-old - " Rich stopped walking and gave me his 'Are-you-kidding-me?-look' He shook his head and opened the door to his office and closed the door in my face. Okay, fine! I barged into his office and he looked up at me through a pair of 'Kenneth Cole' glasses.

"Okay, maybe I would care if it was that old. All I need is a vehicle to get me from point A to point B. You know? I love old cars! They are adorable, is that want you wanted to hear?" I stopped and waited for a response. I narrowed my eyes when he just shook his head and looked down at his newspaper. I stomped up to his desk and slammed my hands on the table, Rich jumped in his chair and looked up at me with wide eyes.

"I traveled fifty miles to this filthy shop by bus because I heard that you sell nice cars and a cheep price, do you know how hard that is? That's three bus tickets and three hours and a whole lot of waiting at hand-me-down bus depots. Now, as I've stated before I need a car; I don't want one, I need one. So, why don't you get off your ass, out of that chair and find me a decent car that will get me far away from this place or so help me God; You'll be going home with no testicles. Got it?" I smiled in warning. "You have two choices: Get me a car or Go home without the hope of having any children. Which do you choose?"

"Uh, I like the first option better..." Rich gulped and I smiled sweetly and patted him on the chest.

"That's the one I'd pick. Don't worry, I have a couple thousand dollars with me so you'll get a...genuine offer on this deal. Here's one thousand and I'll give you another thousand when I see my new car." I nodded and slopped the ten one hundereds' on the desk headed for the door, I opened it a crack before I paused and turns towards him.

"Oh and Rich? Don't try to get revenge on my car, I know what the inside and undercarage of one is supposed to look like. Happy hunting!" I laughed and skipped out of the office, I looked around and saw a few chairs and sofa leaning up against the wall. I shrugged and sat down on the couch, grabbing a two-year-old magazine with a cover of One Direction on the front, I rolled my eyes and began flipping through it with little-to-no interest at all.

"Yo, wake up!" I heard a distant voice calling me.

"Hmm?" I hummed in my sleep.

"Wake up or I'll pour Ice on you, and yes I mean Ice; no water." An unfamiliar voice spoke through my sleep, I jerked awake and rubbed my eyes. Where was I? Oh, right. The mechanic shop.

"Oh, sorry. I must've dozed off." My eyes adjusted to a nicely built man, a bit on the rugged side, but fairly handsome considering the grease stains covering his white shirt.