Chapter 5

"Come on out, I promise I won't laugh!" I assured my new werewolf-best-friend-with-an-odd-yet-cool- city-name.

"No, I look ridiculous..." Rio grunted from the other side of the bathroom door, which was awesome on all levels. I promise you can fit a billion cute little animals in the bathroom whom have squishy faces and are adorable - oh! I can have a bathroom full of puppies! I wonder if I can have that? Ugh, rambling again. Basically, the bath tub can hold five people... yeah. Anyways, back to the situation at hand, Syd!

"Listen, there is absolutely nothing to worry about! I can assure you that my sewing skills are at its finest." Not, I've never sewn before, but he doesn't know that.

"It doesn't matter whether or not you're the best fashion designer in the world. There is no way I'm coming out of this bathroom in a damn window curtain!" Rio sassed back at me from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Hey, don't get that attitude with me mister! You were the one who just turned into a very large wolf in my new living room all while ripping your only pair of clothes on your body and destroying the only coffee table I've ever loved dearly all in a minute. So, with that being said, I don't care if you look like the underside of a gorilla's butt you will come out of that bathroom right now or I will barge in there, which I don't think will scar me for life because I've already seen you as naked as the day you were born." I lectured, I am so mad ... I loved that coffee table ...

"I find it weird that you are freaking out over a coffee table and not over the fact that I just transformed into a wolf half-an-hour ago, just saying," he said from inside the bathroom (which he is still in, obviously.)

"Yes, do you want to know what I find weird? Hm? Talking to you through a door." I glared at the door, which was a very pretty beige color - wait a minute. Doors are usually white on the inside right? I mean, the doors in Gerald's house were white. Odd...

"Alright woman, I'm coming out, and don't laugh!" Rio groaned. I forgot we were having a conversation, what was it again? Oh right, werewolf stuff.

I didn't have time to reply before he opened the door, I paused for a moment because I couldn't decide whether to feel sorry for him or to laugh at him for the rest of my life.

"Oh, well, don't you look charming?.. I have to say, white is totally your curtain color." I put a hand over my mouth to try to stop from laughing. Okay, Syd, you can do this! Breathe in and out and try not to imagine him looking as ridiculous as he does now...

"I can't, I'm sorry! You look like you belong in Ancient Greece! Oh my God, stay right there!" I made that hand motion that everyone does when you want someone to wait; I wonder who came up with that?

Yeah, so I ran to my bag on the living room floor while carefully avoiding the mess that was Bertha...my beloved coffee table, may she rest in peace. I snatched my phone from the bag and grinned with my evilness fully intact while pulling up the camera app. I used my ninja moves to carefully stick out a little bit of my phone around the corner of my living room wall so it was facing the bathroom door before pressing the camera button.

I chuckled evilly before checking the camera.

"Ah, what the fu-" I stopped mid sentence "fudge bananas is this?!" I frowned when all I got was a close up of Rio's face as if he was right around the corner, he does have cute eyes though. I have a nice profile picture for his contact on my phone now. I shrugged and set the picture as his contact before smiling happily that I got a close up picture of him.

Wait.

If I have a close up of him then that means...

"Yes, I'm literally two inches from you," Rio came around the corner all while smirking and folding his arms over his chest.