Jack looks at Castiel and says, "You can have the couch if you want. I don't sleep much."

Castiel sighs and looks around the room. "I don't sleep at all."

>•<

INSIDE THE WILD Bill Suite bedroom, Sam and Zen enters as Dean unpacks his things.

"Still can't believe you brought your own hat.", Sam muses as he places his bag on the bed.

" Are you really surprised by that Sammy?", Zen asks as she grabbed his hat and placed it on her head.

" Howdy, cowboy!", she exclaims as she tried to imitate a cowboy from the old west. She makes finger guns and pretends to shoot Dean with with. " Welcome to the old West, where sanitation is the least of our worries. Because we're so cool with cowboy boots and hats-"

Dean looks at her offended and snatches the hat from her head. " Hey!", Zen pouted and he rolls his eyes before keeping it away from her.

"Well, I can't believe you didn't.", Dean says to Sam.

Sam smiles at him and says, "You're in a good mood, huh?"

"Yeah. And?"

Sam shrugged. "Nothing. No, no, I-I-I just, uh... you've been having a rough go, so it's... it's good to see you smile.", he states. Zen agreed, it was nice to see Dean smile naturally. She usually saw him smile if he really needed to, it's been so long since she had seen a genuine smile emitting from the oldest Winchester.

"Well, I said I needed a big win. We got Cas back. That's a pretty damn big win.", Dean sates with a smile, looking over at Zen.

" You can say that again.", she grinned at him.

>•<

THE WINCHESTER WERE now asleep in their motel beds. Sam and Dean did R,P,S, but Dean chose scissors-What's new? So Zen had to bunk with him for the night.

Cas and Jack sit at the table talking quietly while Jack researches on his laptop. Castiel had asked him questions about his experiences so far.

"And then there were these angels and they tried to kill me, but... I thought angels were good?", Jack says confusedly.

Castiel sighs. "Well, in Heaven, "good's" a relative term."

Jack nods slowly. "What's it like? Heaven?", he asks curiously.

"Well, that depends."

"But it's nice?", Jack asks with big, curious eyes.

Castiel thinks about it for a moment before saying, "It can be."

Jack nods. "That's good. My mother's in Heaven.", he states with a small smile.

Castiel smiles at this and says, "Yeah, I know she is. Kelly was... She was a very brave woman."

Jack pauses for a second before saying, "She left me a message. She said I had an angel watching over me."

Castiel sighs in regret. "Jack, I'm so sorry. I-I should've been here for you."