I look up and widen my eyes

TIM!

I KNEW I COULD'T TRUST HIM! NOT ONLY BECAUSE HE FLIRTED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.

I pull out my gun, but it's shot out of my hand by Tim.

Same goes for the guys.

He shoots my shoulder closest to my heart, causing the guys to manage to stand up and attack him. I pull the bullet out of my leg then run up to him. He throws a random vase which I don't know where he got from, on my head, shattering. He gets one good shooting at each of the guys so I turn us around so I'm behind him. He confusingly turns around to me and I charge at him, picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder.

Hunter and Aiden slide onto the ground and wrap their legs around each of Tims arms while Felix and Froy do the same to his legs. I hover above him, beating him to death.

"Oh no you don't!" I feel someone harshly kick my back and I turn around to see fucking Margo.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" I pick her up and slam her into the ground, hitting the back of her head.

"No! You wouldn't hurt me Damon! I know you won't!" she begs.

I think. "I guess you're right, I'd never lay hands on a girl"

She smiles. "Aww really baby?"

"No. I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I pull out my knife and stab her repeatedly, making her cry and eventually die.

"DAMONN!" I hear the guys shout and I turn to see Tim almost getting out.

I run to them and immediately stomp on Tim, making him cough up blood,

I sit on him and punch him nastily in the face, causing it to bleed.

I get to the point where I've beat him to death and he died.

Exactly how I wanted to end him.

With my bare hands.

Screaming is heard again and we jolt up and run into the house through the gym.

"GET AWAY!" we hear Whiskey cry.

We rush to our room which is broken into and I see Natalie holding my shaking bloody son and Whiskey on the ground shakily holding a knife as blood drips from her palm.

A man holds up a gun and before he could pull the trigger, I jump on him, causing the bullet to hit the roof.

I lay my foot on him and shoot him dead along with another man on the ground that the girls killed.

Immediately, we run to them.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I ask them.

"They got in!" Natalie shouts.

"No shit" Froy says and we hit him.

I snatch Buddy from her and kneel down with Whiskey. "Are you guys okay?! Why are you bleeding?!"

Whiskey cries along with Buddy and hugs me. "They hurt Dodge... sliced his arm and all over his back" Whiskey says through her cries. "i-i have to change him"