( ONE )

- Bish this is an au i can pick whatever colour hair i wANT them to have :)))) yay -

———————————————————

One by one they all hopped off the flight, all thanking God, Namjoon hadn't lost any of his important shit.

Seokjin, worldwide handsome, walked out in a simple, plain white t-shit and black jeans. His pink hair slightly bouncing as he walked no- strutted confidently as Hoseok jogged slightly catching up with him wrapping his arm around Jin's neck. Walking and laughing and one by one the other members walked out and lastly Jungkook and V, Jungkook slightly behind Tae, being the confident closet gay Taehyung is, he wrapped his arm round Jungkooks waist to pull him forward a little bit. Fans at the airport shouting and waving even louder when they saw the last of then finally walk out.

The tour was amazing up to now. They had only just started and it's quite the dream. No big fights yet with any of the members and no performance fuck ups.
Tonight was our 5th show out of who the fuck knows, there was going to be a lot of shows, but they all wanted to make each show as special as possible.

Before they knew it, they had arrived to the hotel room they would be staying at for 5 days, with 3 shows to do.

They (of course) played a game to see who would get what room and Yoongi and Jimin shared a room, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok shared one and last but not least V and Jungkook, Taehyung blushed slightly as he realised who he was staying with, but he knew he could get through it. I mean he had been doing so for the last few months. It was becoming harder and harder to be near Jungkook lately. It had felt, even to him, like he was pushing the younger away, see, Taehyung just couldn't deal with the duality of Jungkook. Taehyung always thinks the younger is cute, of course he does, he's the youngest of the group and everyone finds him cute. But when they go on stage. Boy does everything change. He turns into something and it's hot as hell.

'This is my chance' Taehyung thought.

The pair walked quickly to the room with their bags lazily slung on their backs and quickly dumped them in before Jungkook ran and jumped on the bed face first groaning slightly.

The bed.

The double bed?

Of course he'd slept in a bed with jungkook, heck, he'd even taken showers with jungkook. Of course they did, they were. Best Friends. How could Taehyung forget? Those dreaded words. He wanted to change the way Jungkook thought about him badly, and as quickly as possible. Which gave him an idea.

V laughed at him slightly while also running up and jumping twisting in the air to land on his back next to Jungkook. Jungkook looked up smiling at Taehyung, before planting his face back down in between the pillows from exhaustion. They lay there for a couple minutes before Jungkook had started to roll off the bed, knowing they had to unpack and soon go and rehearse at the stadium. Taehyung groaned as Jungkook fell on the floor knowing that he will have to get up too. Taehyung sat up slowly and lay back on the headboard, hair slightly messed up. Taehyung watched as Jungkook got up and went over to their bags and dragged them up onto the bed.

"Oy" Jungkook said, glancing at Taehyung and then at Taehyung's bag. He sighed and leant forward and pulled it closer to him, lazily opening it. Taehyung pulled out more simple clothes than the ones he was wearing, going with just a plain black t-shirt and grey joggers, rather than his black trousers and his white gucci t-shirt, and stood up and groggily walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, feeling very jet lagged.

Jungkook started whining that Taehyung had took the shower first, then Jungkook ended up deciding not to take one as they would take too long and they were rehearsing anyway he will take one before the actual show anyway. Jungkook searched around for some simple clothes, and he sighed while unbuttoning his t-shirt to get changed.

See Taehyung was known for taking very quick showers and considering how long Jungkook took to long find his clothes, Jungkook heard the water stop from the shower. He quickly went to pull the fabric off, then pull the t-shirt over his head getting stuck on his arms.

Jungkook heard a click and Taehyung walked out of the bathroom to see a sight of Jungkook struggling to get his top on. Taehyung started laughing really hard and then walked over to him, he was still struggling but then flopped his arms in surrender still above his head. Taehyung grabbed his phone and took a picture still laughing.
"KIM TAEHYUNG DON'T YOU DARE" He started giggling.

Taehyung took his own personal responsibility and looked at his half naked body and bit his lip before sliding his fingers slightly up Jungkooks newly defining abs. Jungkook curled away laughing.

"Just help me you idiot" he snapped. Taehyung chuckled and brought Jungkooks shirt back down. He immediately slapped Taehyung on the arm while kind of blushing.

"If it helps, you can tell you've been working hard on the abs" Taehyung said giggling. Jungkook turned around and pushed Taehyung on the bed. "YAH" Jungkook started. "They're for ARMY not for you" he said. Taehyung got up.

"Whatever let's go" Taehyung smiled, they knew they were joking with eachother. But damn that was a sight and touch that Taehyung would definitely remember.

—————————————

Is this too short??? Comment pls if it is and i'll change. sorry it took a few days to update but yeah ☺️

 sorry it took a few days to update but yeah ☺️