Clubs Aren't the Worst

Info
Jimin was forced by Jungkook to go with him to a club, but as soon as they entered, Jungkook left him, and someone walked up to Jimin and started to harass him. Luckily some stranger was there to help

Jimins PoV

I can't believe Jungkook! He forced me to come with him to this shitty club, and he's left me all on my fucking own as soon as we enter.

I huffed, and sat down in the corner when this guy comes up to me, and starts flirting.

"So whats a cute guy like you doing all alone?" He asked in what he assumed was a sexy voice, but it was honestly so cringy.

"Nothing. Just here with some friends" I shrugged, hoping he'd get the memo that I wasn't interested. I really don't know why I even agreed to come here.

"Oh well how about we go ditch your friends and, do something a little more fun ey?" He licked his lips, looking at my own and started to lean in, I put my hands in his chest, trying to push him away, but he was much stronger than me.

But before his lips could touch mine, he was pulled away by someone I'd never met before but damn! They were gorgeous.

"What are you doing?" The guy glared, his voice deep and husky, making me swoon a bit. "Uh what do you think? Kissing this cutie, am I not aloud to?" The perv asked hostilely.

"No, you can't. He's my boyfriend" the hot stranger then proceeded to sling his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

The purvey guy tutted at us and stated "but the cutie said he was here with his friends, I bet you're just one of his friends trying to get him away from me because you like him!"

I decided to go along with the boy next to me, so I didn't have to put up with the dick in front if me, happy he wanted to help.

"Um excuse me, but he's my boyfriend, you can't say I'm not when I've just said i am!" The hot guy argued back.
"Then Kiss If you're dating" the perv crossed his arm, waiting for us to kiss.

Before I could even register what was going on, this mystery guy pulled my chin lightly, and placed his lips on mine.

I sunk into it immediately, and loved the feeling. It was the most intimate kiss I'd ever had, and I only just met the guy. I never wanted it to end, but sadly he pulled away slightly and turned to the other. "If you don't mind leaving us in peace now?"

I was in a trance, I didn't move my head to watch he perv walk away, but heard him sigh nonetheless.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung, sorry about being so blunt, but I saw you walk in and I think you're honestly the cutest and most gorgeous person I've ever seen" Taehyung blatantly said, smiling widely down at me.

I giggled, finding it cute how straight to the point he was, and instead of an answer, I just kissed him again.

**********

Just a small very short oneshot.
I was thinking of doing a chapter with little tiny oneshots that can't be one whole chapter, but are cute.
That's probably gonna be my next one so look out for that!

Thanks for reading
Amz x