The Prince

This was requested by btsxsj
Hope you like it!

Info
Taehyung was stuck, his dad was forcing him to chose one of three girls to marry before he turned 20, which was in three weeks. But he didn't like any of them, for two main reasons.
One, they were girls.
And two, he was in love with his best friend.

Taehyungs PoV

"WAKE UP TAE!" I was startled awake by my best friend, Jimin.

He's been by best friend forever. He's my guard and has to be with me basically 24/7. So it's pretty good that we got on straight away.

Yes, I'm a prince. I have been all my life and most think it would be amazing, but everything is chosen for you, you have to do everything a Prince is suppose to.

The only good thing about it, is Jimin.

But then even Jimin is going to be taken away from me.

In three weeks I'm turning 20, which means that I have to choose my wife. But I don't really want to.

For two main reasons.

I'm Gay

I'm in love with Jimin.

Yeah, I have been since I was 16, and its great that I'm with him all the time, but I can't hide my feelings all the time.

It's really hard when he's just so adorable!

But he was now bouncing on top of me.

I know what you're thinking, pervert

But he was shaking me to get up and I knew I had to get up at some point.

"Arg I'm up! You can get off me" I grunted. He giggled and stopped jumping in the bed.

"Yay!" He stood there cutely, waiting for me to physically get out of the bed.

I went over to my wardrobe to get my clothes for the day, that had been up put by Jimin this morning I assume.

"What going on today?" I asked, getting prepared for the boringness ahead of me.

"Oh, well you're going to spend the whole of today with one of the three princess that will become your wife." He answered, sounding slightly sad.

"What fun" I rolled my eyes. "What's her name? Just so I don't sound rude when we meet" I asked.

"Joy"

**********

"Good morning Princess Joy" I bowed toward the woman in front of me. "Good morning to you too Prince Taehyung" she smiled at me.

I had to admit, after spending half the day with her, she was actually really nice, and she was beautiful. But I don't feel anything romantic towards her. For obvious reasons.

I told her that I needed to go to the toilet, just to get away for a few minutes and talk to Jimin.

I hadn't got to see him at all today.